Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm pretty sure that we'll get a soundtrack CD for the second wave of concerts, it's a great way to promote Kingdom Hearts in general, and that way, we fans can have a cherished way of keeping the concert music alive long after it's ended! AND OMG, AN ORCHESTRAL VERSION OF OATH!? Lord, I've been counting on this to happen! Simple And Clean and Sanctuary both have orchestral versions, so it only makes sense that Oath follows suit! :')

Oh, as someone who just recently finished FFVII, I can tell you that I'd love to hear Aerith's theme in Kingdom Hearts III...but maybe that'll come at the cost of her dying! D':

A new version of Simple And Clean? Hmmm, I don't know, honestly. I dig orchestral epicness, so a new spin on the orchestrated version would be cool!

As for the final confrontation with Xehanort, I think that Yoko Shimomura will roll up her sleeves and deliver us what will probably be the most insanely badass final boss music of all time! I think we'll definitely get something dark, like an organ playing grimly in the background, along with violas and violins and the piano, and it blazes into an epic battle, kind of like melding Star Wars with Lord Of The Rings! If any of the final boss tracks from the KH series are to go by...we're in for something amazing for when we face down Xehanort! :'D