Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ColesKingdom

My 7 Warriors of Light Prediction

This is my prediction for who the 7 warriors of light will be. Let me know what you think of my list as well as your own list!

I am sorry but I find some of the characters in your the list to have illogical reasonings, not going into debate but just pointing out my personal opinion of your list with reasons:

- Xion: She is basically the memories of Kairi within Sora, shaping a puppet made by Vexen to a similar look of Kairi. She doesn’t have a real Keyblade and it’s just a fake one. She has returned back to Sora so technically she doesn’t have a body from the first place and even if we were to assume that in a way she would be saved and get her happy ending of being a normal person, she doesn’t have a keyblade or a heart to be able to become a guardian that protects the seven princess of heart. Additionally, just because she has appeared in 3D doesn’t make her possibility any higher because even Ventus, Namine, Aqua, Terra and Roxas appeared in TWTNW.

- Terra: I don’t see Terra becoming a guardian especially since he is literally part of Xehanort right now and Xehanort himself confirmed that Terra is part of the 13 Seekers + you’ve mentioned that he could be saved by the end and join the light, what makes Terra join the Guardians but not Master Aqua herself? She could also join the Guardians at the end of the game similarity.

-You’ve mentioned Roxas being a seeker and I don’t see that happening in anyway, Young Xehanort himself said that Riku became immune to darkness while Roxas became TOO AWARE of himself, so the organization jumped into the next one in the list which is Sora. So I don’t see him becoming a seeker but instead I believe that he could be part of the Guardians especially since most of the trailers were having a scene that focuses specifically for Roxas + Nomura mentioned that Roxas is very important for the storyline of KHIII

But anyways regardless, it’s your predictions and your personal opinion.

For me I truly believe that those are the Seven Guardians of Light:

- Master Riku:

He is the perfect guardian that has experienced the darkness enough to become immune to it and use it for his own advantages and has proved himself plenty of times.

- King Mickey:

One of the first people to notice the threats of the worlds and has been a fighter against the darkness for so long even with having enough experience about darkness when he was stuck in the realm of darkness

- Sora:

Cuz he is the protagonist obviously and the savior of the old generation princess of heart

- Roxas:

In Dream Drop Distance it was confirmed that a Nobody could grow a heart of his own and since Roxas has experienced having a heart of Ventus’s and since he has been aware of the power of darkness, he would fit to the list as being a guardian that protects the people that need protection and he could also relate it to how he couldn’t protect Xion back in 358/2 Days from the organization plan. Additionally, he could use that as an opportunity to seek for revenge of losing both Xion and Axel.

- Master Aqua:

Yes she has been norted but she has been fighting the darkness for so long and had enough experience on how to deal with it. Perhaps she could find a way to help herself along with the help of the Guardians to release her from Xehanort’s control. Maybe seeing Terra as Xehanort would provoke her to release herself. After all she was able to reach to Terra even when he was norted in Birth by Sleep and she could do the same to herself

- Ventus:

What can I say, without Vanitas in his heart, he is a pure heart of light and probably the only one of its kind. His potentials are so high that he doesn’t even recognize himself, he has been one of the Foreseers that were chosen by MoM and Master Ava back in Union Cross and he could be a very strong ally to support the Guardians, protect the princesses and seek revenge from MX

- Lea (unfortunately):

I believe he is part of the Guardians even though I don’t want him to be, I don’t have any logical reason to why I have chosen him but I know too well that the fanbase love him and now because of the fanbase he became a keyblade wielder and I wouldn’t be surprised if he were to end up being a guardian

Edited by Master Keeper