Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ursalink

KH-III Suspictions (*Potential Spoilers*)

I have a few suspictions about Kingdom Hearts III and I want to share them. Let's see:  

1º) The New Princesses of Hearts:   

+ Kairi stays. Rapunzel, Anna y Elsa are candidates; that's four of them.   

+ Merida from "Brave" is an excelent choice.  

+ Tiana from "The Princess and the Frog" could be very useful for the story.   

+ Pocahontas is the only Disney Princess who hasn't appeared yet, so she should be.   

+ Moana is a potential recruit, and her world would be like home for Sora, but her movie is posterior to "Big Hero 6", so we should forget her (for now).   

+ Vanellope von Schweetz could be included, as a reference to the funny scene of "Wreck-It Ralph 2" where she meets Disney's Princessess.   

2º) Worlds that could appear in this game:  

+ "The Incredibles": An excellent choice as the third Pixar world, considering the coming debut of its prequel. A superhero world like Big Hero 6, which could make another reference to Marvel.   

+ "Brave": Excellent choice as the fourth and final Pixar world. Merida can be both, a teammate and a new Princess of Heart here.   

+ "Wreck-It Ralph": We already saw him as a summon, but this guy's world should appear to explain how Sora get the power to summon him. Not to mention another reason I'll explain later. It would be the 4th CGI Disney world included, alongside "Tangled", "Frozen" and "Big Hero 6".   

+ "The Princess and the Frog": I'll say is quite probable if they want to explore worlds with candidates for the Seven New Hearts. Besides, we would get a great Disney villain: Dr Facilier.   

+ "The Jungle Book": A scrapped world that should be included now.   

+ "Mysterious Tower": Well, technically, it has been confirmed thanks to previous trailers where we saw Sora's group fighting outside this tower.   

+ "Radiant Garden": We saw a scene where Sora talked through a communicator with Ienzo, who was in the computer room where we could enter Tron's world. So, that means this world will have to be included too.   

3º) The New Organization XIII:  

+ We had 6 members in KH-3D: Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem (Seeker of Darkness), Xenmas, Xigbar and Saix. We have 6.   

+ Recent trailers revealed 4 more members: Vanitas (who I already suspected), Marluxia, Larxene and Luxord. With these we have 10 members.   

+ All of them were the final bosses of a KH Game, "secondary final bosses", or the "source" of a kind of "enemies" in the game. We are left very few candidates for the last 3.   

+ Demyx: We haven't seen him to be restored, just like Marluxia, Larxene or Luxord. However, I doubt Master Xehanort would recruit such a moron for his organization. Then again, Master Xehanort recruited Marluxia, who wanted to betray the old organization. I don't know, I doubt it.   

+ Sora's Heartless: The digital copy of Sora's darkness. A very good candidate. He was the final boss in Coded and the source of the Bug Blox. Just like the other members of the Organization, who appear in a different world, he could appear in a digital world that Sora could visit in KH-III; and that is the world of "Wreck-It Ralph".   

+ Anti-Black Coat: An enemy who could bring us the Nightmares to fight, just like Vanitas brought the Unversed, Ansem brough the Emblem Heartless and Xenmas brough the Nobodies.   

4º) Some other surprises we could have:  

+ "Repliku" (Riku's Replica) is not a surprise his return. Remember, before he was defeated by Riku in their last battle in KH-CoM, he killed Zexion and absorbed his illusion's powers. Who says he couldn't use those powers to fake his death?  

+ Data-Sora, the digital replica of Sora created in Coded, could somehow escape from Mickey's computer and exist in the real world.   

Well, what do you think?