•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Info | Sign ups

The Hunt for Captain Greyhawk [Discussion and Sign Up] [Closed]

Info | Sign ups

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#141 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:09 PM

Ill do so right quick. Sorry if yall had plans but I need to take charge and push the story forward. Even if it is unconventional. Note ALL OF YOU. No matter where you were. Are now together.

Edited by HeartOfFerria, 13 September 2018 - 11:10 PM.

#142 Mystics Apprentice

Mystics Apprentice

Colorfully ecstatic Time Mage

• 2,045 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:20 AM

Ill do so right quick. Sorry if yall had plans but I need to take charge and push the story forward. Even if it is unconventional. Note ALL OF YOU. No matter where you were. Are now together.

That works better for me, actually.  I'm glad that you took charge and pushed the story forward. : ). I've actually been uncertain of how to proceed most of the time, because I want to leave you in charge and am not sure how much of a creative license to take at times (or even certain on what to do, because it is incredibly open).  This should work great, though.  I'm glad that all the players are reunited.

#143 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:53 AM

Im glad. just remember. sometimes it may just be best to turn back and follow someone who may have an inkling of info. thats what the PMs I set up are for. Eclaire gathered plenty of info from her Hostess. i do that when somebody is away from the group to make the lack of information more authentic.

Edited by HeartOfFerria, 14 September 2018 - 07:54 AM.

#144 Vaude

Vaude
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:04 PM

I am for this.  The more tight-knit we are, the better chances we have of progression rather than lingering on independent paths.  Guard, you're gonna get a punch.  Even if you seem like a nice guy, the pseudo-pacifist Adamina will club you so hard it'll make stars spin in your vision before you plummet to the floor.

#145 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:01 PM

Im sorry if it sounds pushy but lets go guys come one. We seek progress.

#146 Mystics Apprentice

Mystics Apprentice

• 2,045 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:33 PM

Sorry, I wasn't home yesterday and had a full day today.  I will try to post tonight.

#147 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:19 PM

I think it would be best to specify. The nicer one is smaller and seems like a small scouting ship while the bigger one is comparitivly a behemoth of scrap metal and mining tools but its clear it is originally a battle cruiser. The battle cruiser is being loaded while the smaller one is left unattended

#148 Mystics Apprentice

Mystics Apprentice

• 2,045 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:38 AM

Alright, so Tibarn's gone off and decided to be the center of attention. :P  He might've just either made his crew mates lives better or worse, depending on how this plays out.  I didn't post for the loading crew, Heart, because I thought they might be your NPCs.  It may be best if you control them to keep things moving well, but if you would prefer it I have no trouble controlling the ones that Tibarn is encountering, either.  Whatever you choose is fine with me.

#149 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:50 AM

When it comes to grunts ill say you guys can control them too, just leave named NPCs to me.

#150 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:22 PM

Once again i have nothing to really add and will chime in when needed, but you are free to grunt it up.

#151 Scrapmaster

Scrapmaster

Survivor

• 27 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:27 PM

Alrighty then. 

Time for some Adamina and Daniel's Splinter cell action.

#152 Vaude

Vaude
  • 19 posts

Posted Today, 09:03 AM

Tom Clancy would be so jealous about the Splinter Cell action of these two.  Let's beat up some grunts!

#153 Mystics Apprentice

Mystics Apprentice

• 2,045 posts

Posted Today, 12:10 PM

I'm sure that this was an error, but Tinbarn. . . .  I love it.  I can't stop laughing. xD

#154 HeartOfFerria

HeartOfFerria
  • 0 posts

Posted Today, 12:13 PM

Did i really?