Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HeartOfFerria

Info | Sign ups The Hunt for Captain Greyhawk [Discussion and Sign Up] [Closed]

To avoid a future issue with an inhability to post I would like to see what you folk would think of installing a new rule id like to call the character highjack rule. Say someone hasnt posted in some time, if they are ok with you using their character a bit we could have you take control of their character as long as they are in the same scene as your own. So as an example since Eclaire and Jake are in the same scene, Saber could take control of Jack just enough to place themselves into a position to proceed without needing to have Endless post. Then once Endless returns they can just slide Jake back into the scene. If this doesnt sit well with some of you then seeing as its not really nessesary we dont have to install it. Its just a thought.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

This is a good thought, and one that was incorporated into some roleplays to a degree (in that if they do not reply within three days to a week that the plot can move on without the slower posting people to keep the flow of events). I believe we the players would be trusting of each other to use their characters for one or a few posts, as we knew each other for some time, though how about it is not direct controlling and instead taking lead of the party? For instance, if Jake or Eclaire is silent, the other player double-posts to jumpstart the next action. I like the idea, regardless, so good on you, Heart.

Edited by Vaude

I'm thinking Heart will probably want to describe the room, so I'm purposely holding off on Tibarn arriving there.  I also wanted Tibarn to say something witty like: "I'm available!  Come on, we have a room waiting for us and everything!" and drag Eclaire, but I thought that might be derailing too much and I don't want to be destructive :P

Woo boy. Being at the parks is fun and all, but it can be so exhausting afterwards. Would someone be so kind as to give me a rundown of what happened since my last post to make it easier for me to process? I’ll immediately start making a post tomorrow.

A camera is a private VIP lounge? How shady an establishment, likely the type that sells information for political reasons and blackmail. Luckily there are sticky notes to place over it.

Also, I am really tempted to knock out the guard and bring everyone to that room, silently. Daniel could use a group telepathy to communicate mentally, Tibarn can use his roguish qualities to break in, and Eclaire and Daniel can push people's minds into ease and to have them tell where the off-limits places are. Jynn's quick thinking would be of help too.

Same here! Unfortunately, time is not my ally on my side of real life, so please bear with my sluggishness to respond. I have been working long hours.

It may be best. I was just worred nobody noticed him.

Okay, I will make changes tomorrow, most likely, as I am off for the night now. :)

EDIT: Never mind; I went ahead and just wrote up a quick new post instead, in hopes that it helps progression.

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

Before I post I wanted to clarify something: where is the guard?  I thought he had left the room, but it seems that Daniel and Jake both saw him while they were in the room, and then Eclaire saw him outside of the room, which leaves me wondering where he actually is.

I thought that you guys got your own room in the back. sooooooo yeahhhh.... Im confused too.

We did, which is why this exchange really confused me.  Maybe others don't realize that there is only one guard?

Anyhow, it's really your call on what you'd like to do with the guard, and I will post for Tibarn accordingly. :)