Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HeartOfFerria

Roleplay Preferences?

I know Im fairly new here and I dont know everybodies tastes or if this is the right place to post such a topic but I was wondering what other people preffered for roleplay. Such as themes, genre, and world settings. If they prefer home created worlds similar to home D&D or to follow other settings from already established worlds like Kingdom Hearts for instance. I would like to join into something Im used to but am willing to try something new if anyone has something in mind. Again. Im sorry if this isnt the right place to post this, i read the rules and didnt see anything about asking a question via discussion thread. Pardon my mistake if there was and I missed it. Thank you for your time

-Heart

I think it should be quite alright here. :). Welcome to the site!  I do hope that you enjoy it here.

We have a few members who are roleplayers, myself included, though this forum is admittedly rather slow at present.  It'll be great to have some more RPers enter the fray, especially vets such as yourself.  I think a lot of the old RPers retired and moved on with their lives, sadly, though there are still a group of us that enjoy it.

Personally I enjoy original worlds and storylines, as well as a good structured RP.  One that has sufficient planning to make it last is highly favorable to me.  In terms of themes, I enjoy a wide variety, though fantasy of any sort is always up my alley.  I have never participated in a D&D RP nor worked with a particular set of rules, but it sounds interesting and I may be willing to give it a shot.

Good luck, happy roleplaying, and I look forward to seeing you around!

I certainly appreciate the warm reception. It is sad to hear that the thread is slow. I hope some new life could be brought into it soon. As for ideas Ive recently been looking in to trying sort of a sci-fi mercenary thingg . Im far from getting the details all together but the general idea is space pirates. If your willing to give it a go. Thank you for your time

-Heart

I’ve seen all types of rps on here over the years, from original works to games set in the world of various media. If you’ve got an idea, pitch it, and you’ll likely get some takers.

Your idea of space pirates sounds fun. I’m looking forward to when it is ready.

I suppose Ill work on it a bit. The ideas so far are just short burst arcs. Maybe just having a group of mercenaries trying to make some money. As for the world(s), im unsure and very temped to just let people make up their own planets for it.