Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

With the 2 new Disney worlds we had revealed at E3 as well as some of the new information about the game, I have greatly changed my opinions about which worlds I think work best within KH3 and would make it a better game. What worlds do you think would fit the game best? I'd love to discuss this with you all!

Treasure Planet.

Norts show up in every Disney world.

Saïx need a place to be.

There are a bunch of moons in space. And the moon port.

Saïx likes the moon.

QED.

For real though I'd really like Treaure Planet (it was planned for 3D, I think), but we already have the pirate quota filled out with The Caribbean.

Considering the 3D movie trend for III, Moana could work, but it's probably too recent.

Treasure Planet.

Saïx need a place to be.

Saïx likes the moon.

QED.

For real though I'd really like Treaure Planet (it was planned for 3D, I think), but we already have the pirate quota filled out with The Caribbean.

Considering the 3D movie trend for III, Moana could work, but it's probably too recent.

Treasure Planet was #1 on my original list but I think Pirates of the Caribbean will make it hard for that to happen and I agree that Moana would be great but left it off because of how new it is. 

Edited by ColesKingdom

Treasure Planet.

Saïx need a place to be.

Saïx likes the moon.

QED.

There's always Agrabah and possibly the lair of the Forty Thieves.  I would like to fight on the vanishing island that had the Touch of Midas on.  One touch turns the object gold.

Sighs Well since Pirates of the Caribbean is going to be a Pirate World for the Game i guess Treasure Planet will most likely be saved for the Next Saga unless they incorporated with the Gummi Missions but Sighs Oh Well i guess we'll never complete the Roy Conli Trinity

tenor.gif?itemid=11031045

Sighs Well since Pirates of the Caribbean is going to be a Pirate World for the Game i guess Treasure Planet will most likely be saved for the Next Saga unless they incorporated with the Gummi Missions but Sighs Oh Well i guess we'll never complete the Roy Conli Trinity

tenor.gif?itemid=11031045

Hope it can still make a future title!

I really want some more traditionally animated movies. We only have one (Hercules) so far so it would be nice to have a couple more. The Jungle Book and The Princess and the Frog top the list for me.

What about The Black Cauldron & the Emperor's New Groove?

Edited by twilight_roxas

What about The Black Cauldron & the Emperor's New Groove?

Of course. I have not seen The Black Cauldron in a really long time but I think it could work really well and it would be unexpected. The Emperor's New Groove is one of my favorite Disney movies and it would be interesting to see how it would fit in cause it's a lot different then most Disney movies.

I completely agree with wanting The Emperors New Groove which is why it made both versions of my list. And I would love a Black Cauldron world! Haven't seen that movie in ages but what I remember makes me think it could work!

I would love to see the Jungle Book since it's been planned for the series and then scrapped twice now. After that I would love to see Atlantis. I think they could do some really cool stuff combat-wise, plus it would just be really cool to be able to explore the city of Atlantis. And having Sora and co. battle Roark would also be really cool.