Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Another nice detail XD Nomura (Marluxia)

Why haven't I thought about this xD so Larxene is already going after a new young blond/white haired girl in a white castle who is all alone which reminds us of her role in Chain of Memories.

Marluxia is in the Tangled world and we don't know what he does there but: There is a blond girl there whois isolated in her tower (kinda like Namined) who is related with the Princesses of Heart right? well COUGH Namine is Kairi's nobody but Namine is no Princess.

It seems like they haven't learned from their previous adventures xD I do wonder that all members have something simulair to their old roles.

I do wonder that all members have something simulair to their old roles.

You're not wrong. All the Organization members thus far have shown up in similar circumstances to how they were earlier.

Young Xehanort is in the Toy Box, pulling people apart into different worlds to see how their hearts manage.

Luxord is back in the Caribbean, asking Captain Jack about a box.

Vanitas is in the Monsters Inc world, using the Unversed to scare children and mess with normal operations.

Xigbar, while we don't know where we encounter him, is still guiding Sora forward on a path, just like in Dream Drop Distance.

You're not wrong. All the Organization members thus far have shown up in similar circumstances to how they were earlier.

Young Xehanort is in the Toy Box, pulling people apart into different worlds to see how their hearts manage.

Luxord is back in the Caribbean, asking Captain Jack about a box.

Vanitas is in the Monsters Inc world, using the Unversed to scare children and mess with normal operations.

Xigbar, while we don't know where we encounter him, is still guiding Sora forward on a path, just like in Dream Drop Distance.

I think Xigbar is in Olympus, as Sora have his KH2 outfit.

med_gallery_37033_2268_159189.png