Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Nomura talks about "Let It Go", the gameplay of Arendelle and The Caribbean, the new Princesses of Heart and Situation Commands in Kingdom Hearts III

I am still doubtful in regards to the new princesses. I just prefer Nomura keep to the original instead of bringing in a whole new set. I mean it feels like he is just screwing over the original because their worlds won't be returning. So what good are they to the plot?

We could have Jasmine be a candidate since the last movie in the trilogy was The King Of Thieves even though Agrabah is unlikely at this point to be included. I just wish there was a way he could reuse the princesses without having Sora step foot, sort of like he did in KH1 with Maleficent. I mean the Organization could possibly go to these world's while using these new ones as a ruse. However, why would Xehanort go the extra mile of kidnapping the original six while still dealing with Sora and friends?

Including the Let It Go segment? No offense, but I CAN'T STAND THAT SONG ANYMORE.

I feel your pain. I used to LOVE that song until it was practically EVERYWHERE. Not to mention, my six-year-old niece would watch Frozen on repeat for days and days until she grew out of the temporary fad. Oh, the things you do for the little ones in your family.