Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

So Elsa won't be the party member for Arendelle?

Nope, it's been confirmed that neither Elsa nor Anna will be party members. BUT! Therefor we got Marshmallow as party member (or at least he is supposed to join the battle) which is WAAAYYY cooler if you ask me! xD

Nope, it's been confirmed that neither Elsa nor Anna will be party members. BUT! Therefor we got Marshmallow as party member which is WAAAYYY cooler if you ask me! xD

Marshmallow is that ice golem, right?

Also, was this confirmed or just conjecture?

Edited by Karxrida

Marshmallow is that ice golem, right?

Also, was this confirmed or just conjecture?

Yes, that is correct, he is the ice golem. Also to correct myself it was said that he will join Sora in battle, not explicitly as party member.

And it was confirmed in an interview with Famitsu: https://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Frozen-New-Seven-Hearts-summary-video-no-public-demo-12493

This is one of the reasons I was hoping all the worlds were gonna have an original story.  :sad: It seems that both Frozen and Tangled are just doing their movie storylines, which is kinda a bummer. At least the main bad guys seem more involved this time.