Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

My problem with the seven NEW hearts (possible retcon)

Well Nomura is know for retconning a lot of things in the Kingdom Hearts series. He even retconned what Xemnas said in Dream Drop Distance.

"Through weakness of body...weakness of will...or weakness of trust. Most of the original members we had chosen for the Organization were inadequate." Now all of sudden Marluxia and Larxene are part of the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness even after those two betray them in Chain of Memories? To me that's lazy writing and so far he didn't want to create some original characters who we never see before become a Xehanort clone. As for the new seven lights. I like to think that maybe Master Xehanort is searching for the new seven lights as his plan B just in case if he can't use the original seven princesses of heart to create the X-Blade. Since there's new worlds and some new Disney princesses I guess Nomura wanted to make the KH3 plot more interesting? Yeah hopefully Nomura is able to explain this in the game that makes sense instead of a plot device.

I'm not too bothered by this, personally, but I do hope they explain why there are another set of seven Hearts in this game, because if they don't and save that answer for another game, I would feel irritated about it, but overall, I'm going to judge it when the game comes out or Nomura decides to give information on it. 

Well Nomura is know for retconning a lot of things in the Kingdom Hearts series. He even retconned what Xemnas said in Dream Drop Distance.

"Through weakness of body...weakness of will...or weakness of trust. Most of the original members we had chosen for the Organization were inadequate." Now all of sudden Marluxia and Larxene are part of the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness even after those two betray them in Chain of Memories? To me that's lazy writing and so far he didn't want to create some original characters who we never see before become a Xehanort clone. As for the new seven lights. I like to think that maybe Master Xehanort is searching for the new seven lights as his plan B just in case if he can't use the original seven princesses of heart to create the X-Blade. Since there's new worlds and some new Disney princesses I guess Nomura wanted to make the KH3 plot more interesting? Yeah hopefully Nomura is able to explain this in the game that makes sense instead of a plot device.

Yeah that is one thing that disappoints me and that is we have Marluxia and Larxene as seekers of darkness it's just plain fan service and nobody would care about new characters probably.

Yeah that is one thing that disappoints me and that is we have Marluxia and Larxene as seekers of darkness it's just plain fan service and nobody would care about new characters probably.

Excatly. I love Larxene for what she did and how she was in Chain of Memories. But to retcon what Xemnas said in DDD and brought her back in KH3 was just lazy for me. Plus, Young Xehanort said something that he had many different versions of himself from many worlds. Nomura could've just create new characters who are part of Xehanort from different time periods from different worlds, and when they first appear to Sora in KH3 just gave them a short introduction and move the plot along. No need to explain everything about them. Yeah the Larxene fanservice in the Frozen Trailer didn't work for me event though I love Larxene.

Excatly. I love Larxene for what she did and how she was in Chain of Memories. But to retcon what Xemnas said in DDD and brought her back in KH3 was just lazy for me. Plus, Young Xehanort said something that he had many different versions of himself from many worlds. Nomura could've just create new characters who are part of Xehanort from different time periods from different worlds, and when they first appear to Sora in KH3 just gave them a short introduction and move the plot along. No need to explain everything about them. Yeah the Larxene fanservice in the Frozen Trailer didn't work for me event though I love Larxene.

Inbound Nomura brings EVERYONE back just to kill them of or give them better endings.... This is gonna happen isn't it -_-

Inbound Nomura brings EVERYONE back just to kill them of or give them better endings.... This is gonna happen isn't it -_-

I like to think and believe that once we defeated Master Xehanort once and for all Larxene would be free from him and turn back to her original self. But I have a feeling that won't happen. It's going to have an ending that would be too hard to accept according to Nomura. The new seven lights is an interesting concept for this game but hopefully the new seven lights is not a retcon as well. 

KH is definitely a series that makes it up as it goes. So it would not surprise me if this is a retcon. I personally think they just wanted a way to include the newer princesses into the lore someway and try to make them important to the overall plot. Gotta get more Elsa as much as possible....

I hope there will be an explanation i would even be ok with them.saying "kingdom Hearts choose new Seven pure lights so to have a better chance of staying locked" something anything just not dead silence and hoping the fans forgot because fans in every franchise are like elephants we never forget.

If it's another Far Cry 5, I'll quit KH for sure.

Does king mickey even have nuclear missles?

I hope there will be an explanation i would even be ok with them.saying "kingdom Hearts choose new Seven pure lights so to have a better chance of staying locked" something anything just not dead silence and hoping the fans forgot because fans in every franchise are like elephants we never forget.

Does king mickey even have nuclear missles?

He has 4 billion dollar to buy the Death Star of course he has a few nukes the only thing that prevents him from using it is Queen Minnie damn that Queen sure wants to be first at the Black Friday.

He has 4 billion dollar to buy the Death Star of course he has a few nukes the only thing that prevents him from using it is Queen Minnie damn that Queen sure wants to be first at the Black Friday.

wonderfull so we just need to get rid of minnie and just like that the fallout universe can be Incorperated into Kingdom hearts

wonderfull so we just need to get rid of minnie and just like that the fallout universe can be Incorperated into Kingdom hearts

EXACTLY and maybe Twilight Town can be Metro 2033 because Mulan shot the rocket the wrong way:)