•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

The last Organisation member unaccounted for

Demyx OrganisationXIII

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Myde

Myde
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:45 AM

With the addition of Larxene and Luxord we now know 11(Roxas most likely coming back to join sora)of the former members of Organisation XIII there is only one former organisation member we have yet to see that being the Melidious Nocturne Demyx. He is the last person to not be shown and the question is when we see him will he be a seeker of darkness or will he be doing something else

#2 leander_rsr

leander_rsr
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:47 AM

I could see demyx's somebody either lazing around or giving out a performance in radiant garden :P

#3 JTD95

JTD95

Hello, Zuko here.

• 2,000 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:48 AM

I highly doubt Xehanort would want that cowardly mullet back into his Organization. He'll probably be a street-artist playing his sitar in Twilight Town or something.

#4 Lycoris

Lycoris

- Marluxia Fangirl -

• 61 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:59 AM

Maybe Demyx will return as more sinister, badder and cooler. 8D Tbh, I got a feeling that he is not cowardly and lazy as he appears.

#5 Tyranto Rex

Tyranto Rex
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:41 AM

I guess it just depends on what Xehanort wants. A lazy cowardly man might be easier to corrupt/control. But he might also want people with more motivation (maybe why he has Marluxia and Larxene?). He does seem pretty powerful despite him being a coward. So who knows? I would love to meet him again, even if he's a new member or not. I would also like to have some more members that were not part of the original organization too.

#6 Connected

Connected

Oh right Sora, say Cheese

• 1,819 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:56 AM

Why does nobody talk about Lexaeus? I think he is the kind of guy you want to have in your team.

#7 doctorbadwolf

doctorbadwolf
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:07 AM

Why does nobody talk about Lexaeus? I think he is the kind of guy you want to have in your team.

He's already accounted for in Radiant Garden, along with Ienzo and Even.  

#8 Nick Sideris

Nick Sideris
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:17 AM

I really hope Demyx is not a Seeker . I just can't imagine him being one. 

#9 ocean's rage

ocean's rage

spirit dream eater

• 310 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:37 AM

if theres anymore members of the old origination in the new one itll just seem a little lazy

by the by does anyone know how you pronounce demyx

#10 KeybladeMasterBalo

KeybladeMasterBalo
  • 739 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:46 AM

I have a feeling we might actually see him as a Seeker but he will differ much from his old self and surprise us with a really bad guy attitude, I mean the guy was scared all along but when he gained courage to fight I had a though time trying to beat him! He is quite a fighter but who knows!