Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

Are we going to get any older classics?

I'm still hoping that we will, but the slots for worlds are almost full, so it's not looking too good. I'm still hoping for Atlantis and Jungle Book, though.

I just don't understand why Kingdom Hearts 3 is focusing on the Disney Properties from the CGI Movies and One Live Action Film i mean i thought Treasure Planet or Atlantis or even The Jungle Book could but they're not cause we're not even getting any 2D Traditional Animated Classics but now we have to wait to see Treasure Planet in the Next Saga Sniffs We'll never complete the Roy Conli Trilogy now. I guess this game will have to focus on the Properties that are better than the Classic ones.

I just don't understand why Kingdom Hearts 3 is focusing on the Disney Properties from the CGI Movies and One Live Action Film i mean i thought Treasure Planet or Atlantis or even The Jungle Book could but they're not cause we're not even getting any 2D Traditional Animated Classics but now we have to wait to see Treasure Planet in the Next Saga Sniffs We'll never complete the Roy Conli Trilogy now. I guess this game will have to focus on the Properties that are better than the Classic ones.

Hercules is a 2d film. I'm sure they last few ones will be 2d.

Hercules is a 2d film. I'm sure they last few ones will be 2d.

Are you sure Cause Treasure Planet alongside the Other 2D Films might be for the Next Saga and we'll never get the Roy Conli Trinity completed.

Are you sure Cause Treasure Planet alongside the Other 2D Films might be for the Next Saga and we'll never get the Roy Conli Trinity completed.

I'm not super sure but I think they would want more than one 2D world. There's around two-three left.

I'm not super sure but I think they would want more than one 2D world. There's around two-three left.

Until they announce that we've reached the end of the world announcements I will hold onto hope.