•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Car's

mcqueen lightning jackson storm disney

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Tribute Vids

Tribute Vids

Queen Bastion

• 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:35 AM

What do you guy's think about a car's world being featured in Kingdom heart's ?

#2 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,890 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:41 AM

In my opinion, I don't see Cars as a world in the Kingdom Hearts series. How Sora even hold his keyblade in his car form? His mouth? I don't see it. However, I can totally see Lightning McQueen as a summon helping Sora. Or maybe as a mini-game like Remy from Ratatouille. 

#3 Xanjoh

Xanjoh

Merry Meet!

• 167 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:47 AM

What do you guy's think about a car's world being featured in Kingdom heart's ?

I think it's a terrible idea. The only good thing about those movies is Larry The Cable Guy, and even that's not good.

#4 Lycoris

Lycoris

- Marluxia Fangirl -

• 67 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:01 AM

CARS IN MY KINGDOM HEARTS!? Are you crazy? o_o

That movie would never work in a KH game! Also how would Sora and co look as cars? The horror!

#5 Tyranto Rex

Tyranto Rex
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:12 AM

In my opinion, I don't see Cars as a world in the Kingdom Hearts series. How Sora even hold his keyblade in his car form? His mouth? I don't see it. However, I can totally see Lightning McQueen as a summon helping Sora. Or maybe as a mini-game like Remy from Ratatouille. 

Technically lion Sora held his keyblade in his mouth. But yeah.... car Sora would kinda freak me out.  :O A summon is fine by me though.

#6 Keyblader number one

Keyblader number one
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:35 AM

I'd prefer the Incredibles.

#7 Tribute Vids

Tribute Vids

Queen Bastion

• 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

You brought up alot of valid point's I wasn't aware of , thank you

#8 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,890 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:22 PM

Technically lion Sora held his keyblade in his mouth. But yeah.... car Sora would kinda freak me out.  :O A summon is fine by me though.

Yeah I know in his lion form he held a keyblade in his mouth. But I was talking about how would Sora held his keyblade in his car form. It could be worst if his car form would be similar like a spy car in Car 2 or a Transformer car?

#9 Tribute Vids

Tribute Vids

Queen Bastion

• 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:18 PM

I was thinking some short demo driving , or magic summon's

Sora could be cool like storm lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mcqueen, lightning, jackson storm, disney