•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

only for clear, the argument Atlantis

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 alpha13a

alpha13a
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:38 AM

Considering that atlantis, in addition to the underwater areas, offers mechanics with steem punk vehicles and golems, a possible princess of  heart (kida) , several references to the heart, and a giant enemy the leviathan .

Do you think he still has some chance?

#2 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,934 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:38 AM

Oh man I totally forgot about that "The Heart of Atlantis" in the movie. In my opinion, Atlantis would be a great addition to the Kingdom Hearts series, especially if they decided to use the "Heart of Atlantis" concept in Kingdom Hearts 3. 

#3 leander_rsr

leander_rsr
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:58 AM

If anything it would be interesting if the Atlantis world (if put in kh3) was located inside the realm of darkness with their crystal being the cornerstone of darkness.

#4 Tyranto Rex

Tyranto Rex
  • 249 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:44 AM

Considering that atlantis, in addition to the underwater areas, offers mechanics with steem punk vehicles and golems, a possible princess of  heart (kida) , several references to the heart, and a giant enemy the leviathan .

Do you think he still has some chance?

There's always a chance. The only one I think is almost certainly for sure not happening is Treasure Planet. But I'm gonna lower my expectations a little bit. I do personally think movies like The Jungle Book and Princess and the Frog have more of a chance. But who knows.