•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

I miss the Final Fantasy Characters in KH

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:35 AM

With Hollow Bastion to be confirmed not as a playable world yet we don't know that but with Ienzo being in Ansem's computer room I hope to see Leon Yuffie and other Final Fantasy characters I really start missing it xD.

#2 Perkilator

Perkilator

Just a guy joining KH13 for social reasons.

• 605 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:51 AM

Nomura never said Radiant Garden wouldn’t be playable, and that there wouldn’t be any FF characters. He just said they weren’t as much of a priority.

#3 2 quid is good

2 quid is good

Felixx has a big spoon also Quid in KH3 confirmed

• 1,044 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:51 AM

I've always loved the FF characters in KH but we are very much in a minority here. Even Nomura doesn't feel obliged to work in any characters anymore. I'm sure we'll see the HBRC, but beyond that? I'm not too sure.

#4 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

Nomura never said Radiant Garden wouldn’t be playable, and that there wouldn’t be any FF characters. He just said they weren’t as much of a priority.

I said:  not as a playable world yet we don't know that

I meant we don't know it's playable because Nomura hasn't confirmed it... But I want that party from Cid xD this will be a big reunion after 12 years!

Edited by AwesomeKHfan, 13 June 2018 - 09:00 AM.

#5 Nick Sideris

Nick Sideris
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:32 AM

I never really liked the FF characters as I have never played any FF game. Fortunately, they don't play a huge role in the storyline. 

#6 Fullmetal Keyblade

Fullmetal Keyblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:03 AM

In the interview Normua gave yesterday he stated that while he may not have as much of a desire to include as many FF characters into the series as before, he asked us to look forward to future information. I sincerely doubt that the mainstays of Cloud, Sepiroth, Yuffie, Leon, ect… won't show up at some point. In particular Cloud is connected to Olympus so I wouldn't be surprised to see him early in the game.

#7 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,178 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:27 AM

I think there will be a lot more FF characters In 4 but now its simply to late to bring anymore in lets just hope he will bring back leon and the gang. Also waiting for the conclusion to the sub plot with Cloud and Sephiroth maybe he wants to blow up a world with a meteor to

Edited by Dustin Lübbers, 13 June 2018 - 11:27 AM.

#8 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:30 AM

I think there will be a lot more FF characters In 4 but now its simply to late to bring anymore in lets just hope he will bring back leon and the gang. Also waiting for the conclusion to the sub plot with Cloud and Sephiroth maybe he wants to blow up a world with a meteor to

This will be more FF7 content than the actual Remake will show in 3 years.

If Cloud and the others aren't in the game maybe that has to do with FF7 Remake because SE wants to keep their next gen faces hidden.

#9 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:22 PM

Yeah it is weird that we didn't see Lightning but everything went so fast.

Mayby she will appear with Odin the same way as Hercules.

#10 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:30 PM

Yeah it is weird that we didn't see Lightning but everything went so fast.

Mayby she will appear with Odin the same way as Hercules.

Suddenly I don't want Final Fantasy anymore

#11 rhys0126

rhys0126
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:18 PM

I really hope we get newer final fantasy characters too like Noctis and Lightning. I never played the final fantasy games when I first played Kingdom Hearts, but I always thought the characters were really cool. The entire series was supposed to be based on a crossover of Disney and Final Fantasy and it should return to its roots in my opinion. Maybe there could even be a secret boss fight with Ardyn