•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Current list of Lights and Darknesses (As of E3 2018)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:16 AM

So, basically as the title states.  As of the E3 2018 trailers, I decided to compile a list of all confirmed Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness, any blanks you can speculate on below, and I will post my thoughts for who else could be added in the list as well in ().  To note, I will not be including Donald and Goofy, because I believe this will recreate the Keyblade War, therefore all participants will be Keyblade Wielders.  I do think they will play a part, but will not be part of the Lights.  Also, I will not be adding Terra to the list of Darknesses because I have a theory I will be posting soon.

First, the Guardians of Light

1) Sora
2) Riku
3) Mickey
4) Lea
5) Kairi
6) ???? (Roxas?)
7) ???? (Possibly Xion or Terra?  Repliku?)

Now for the Seekers of Darkness

1) Master Xehanort
2) Young Xehanort
3) Ansem SoD
4) Xemnas
5) Xigbar/Braig
6) Saix/Isa
7) Marluxia
8) Larxene
9) Luxord
10) Vanitas
11) Aquanort
12) ???? (Possibly Ven?  Since Aqua is the only one who can reach him. Possibly Xion?)
13) ???? (Demyx?  Since he's the only Organization member we haven't seen yet.)

Edited by Azure Flame, 22 July 2018 - 02:01 PM.

#2 Mysterious Figure

Mysterious Figure
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:35 AM

After the last trailer I'm thinking Riku Replica might end up as one of the lights

I'm sticking with my theory that Xion will be one of the darknesses, specifically the 'missing darkness' YX mentioned in the Toy Story trailer

#3 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:51 AM

Ooh, didn't think of that!

#4 hatok

hatok

Welcome to KH13

• 9,079 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

I think it's worth noting that being a Xehanort doesn't necessarily mean they're one of the 13 darknesses. It's entirely possible they're just a gambit by Xehanort to move things into place for something he wants to happen. 

#5 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:36 PM

Well, when MX was about to make Sora one of the Darknesses, he said he would put his heart in him 'like thre rest' meaning that they all have a part of Xehanort's heart inside them.