•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Hi Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brandofrangipani

brandofrangipani
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Brandon, and I am new to the KH13 community!

I am a HUGE FAN of the Kingdom Hearts series. Heck, it's even my absolute favorite video game series of all time!

I grew up playing Kingdom Hearts since the first game came out, and I love the story, characters, boss battles, action, adventure, and tons more in the series!

My absolute favorite game in the series right now before KHIII would have to be Kingdom Hearts II, which is at the top of my list for the series overall. Not only did it have an incredible story, but there was so much amazing character development (especially with Roxas and Namine) as well as the gameplay and stuff! I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts III to come out!

I can't wait to get to know you all more, and here's to the year 2019... the year for Kingdom Hearts III!

- Brandon

Attached Files

#2 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

Just a lad who's waiting for various things to release

• 883 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:43 PM

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay at this lovely site.

KH3 hype is at an all-time high, hopefully you're feeling it too.

#3 Felixx

Felixx

Random German Guy

• 1,990 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

Welcome dude! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

#4 2 quid is good

2 quid is good

Felixx has a big spoon also Quid in KH3 confirmed

• 1,051 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:20 AM

Welcome bro! You've joined at probably the best time for this site. Get ready to stay up late with us to watch trailers and then screaming afterwards!

It's more fun than it sounds trust me x.x