•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Video games

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Video games

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Xanjoh

Xanjoh

2 xanjoh is good

• 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:09 PM

:-:-:-:-:Under Construction:-:-:-:-:

Today, at E3, Nintendo showcased the new Smash game.
Our current roster (will update as time goes on)
Spoiler

It seems that nobody is too big anymore. The possibilities may be endless! Let's chat and have fun while we wait for December 7th

Edited by Xanjoh, 15 June 2018 - 08:31 AM.

#2 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

Just a lad who's waiting for various things to release

• 848 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:10 PM

I'm not really feeling this new Smash, to be honest...

#3 Xanjoh

Xanjoh

2 xanjoh is good

• 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:23 PM

I'm not really feeling this new Smash, to be honest...

I guess I can understand that.

#4 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

I don't roll with the punches, I punch back

• 3,861 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:30 PM

It looks great, but kinda reminds me too much of high school. It’s kinda painful because most of my Brawl memories involve people I don’t talk to anymore and friends I’ve lost.

#5 Xanjoh

Xanjoh

2 xanjoh is good

• 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:53 PM

It looks great, but kinda reminds me too much of high school. It’s kinda painful because most of my Brawl memories involve people I don’t talk to anymore and friends I’ve lost.

I agree, it's great.
I've lost friends too, in fact all of them, but life goes on.

#6 Isaix

Isaix

The Luna Diviner

• 2,681 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:07 PM

FINALLY,I'm so excited to see that every character ever will return,in my opinion in fighting games every characters from past enteries should always return in 99% cases.It's like the definitive version of Smash with stages from all the previous games plus new ones.

Also RIDLEY IS NOT TOO BIG!!!!Finally he got in,I'll admit it is a BIT strange to see Ridley so small,but hey if Kirby and Pikachu can be made bigger and Bowser can be small,so can Ridley and in the 1st Metroid Ridley was just as tall as Samus,so he fits perfectly and he looks fun to play.

As a Zelda fan I'm very happy to see Young Link AND Toon Link together,I'm glad that Link has his Breath of the Wild outfit and the green tunic,I hope Toon Link gets his outset outfit,but that's not gonna happen.It's weird that Zelda doesn't have her Breath of the Wild outfit,I understand the reason,but just make it an alternate costume,beside,she does have a blue robe in Botw so why not make that her main costume,but whatever,Link Between Worlds Zelda looks great.I love that they went back to his Oot look,but I wish they changed his moveset entirely,but hey at least he uses the sword now

#7 Xanjoh

Xanjoh

2 xanjoh is good

• 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:34 PM

FINALLY,I'm so excited to see that every character ever will return,in my opinion in fighting games every characters from past enteries should always return in 99% cases.It's like the definitive version of Smash with stages from all the previous games plus new ones.
Also RIDLEY IS NOT TOO BIG!!!!Finally he got in,I'll admit it is a BIT strange to see Ridley so small,but hey if Kirby and Pikachu can be made bigger and Bowser can be small,so can Ridley and in the 1st Metroid Ridley was just as tall as Samus,so he fits perfectly and he looks fun to play.
As a Zelda fan I'm very happy to see Young Link AND Toon Link together,I'm glad that Link has his Breath of the Wild outfit and the green tunic,I hope Toon Link gets his outset outfit,but that's not gonna happen.It's weird that Zelda doesn't have her Breath of the Wild outfit,I understand the reason,but just make it an alternate costume,beside,she does have a blue robe in Botw so why not make that her main costume,but whatever,Link Between Worlds Zelda looks great.I love that they went back to his Oot look,but I wish they changed his moveset entirely,but hey at least he uses the sword now

I'm also a big Zelda fan, I love that we have so many links. Also, if you go to Sonic's page on the smash site, they snuck knuckles into his video. Knuckles is playable!

Edited by Xanjoh, 12 June 2018 - 10:36 PM.

#8 Isaix

Isaix

The Luna Diviner

• 2,681 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:24 PM

I'm also a big Zelda fan, I love that we have so many links. Also, if you go to Sonic's page on the smash site, they snuck knuckles into his video. Knuckles is playable!

Knuckles as a playable character would be awesome,but it could just be an assist trophie

#9 Xanjoh

Xanjoh

2 xanjoh is good

• 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:31 PM

Knuckles as a playable character would be awesome,but it could just be an assist trophie

the movement made it seem like it was a fighter, same with Krystal in Fox's video

#10 Felixx

Felixx

My spoon is too big!

• 1,981 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:03 AM

the movement made it seem like it was a fighter, same with Krystal in Fox's video

Knuckles is an assist trophy. He appeared during the Invitational Tournament.

#11 Xanjoh

Xanjoh

2 xanjoh is good

• 56 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:22 AM

Knuckles is an assist trophy. He appeared during the Invitational Tournament.

Aw maan... At least he's included. I didnt watch the tournament, oh well. What about Krystal?

#12 Felixx

Felixx

My spoon is too big!

• 1,981 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:28 AM

Aw maan... At least he's included. I didnt watch the tournament, oh well. What about Krystal?

Sadly I don't know about her. I've just seen Knuckles xD But I assume she also is a trophy, since she appears in Fox's introduction video. If she was a new playable character they would have kept her secret.

#13 Xanjoh

Xanjoh

2 xanjoh is good

• 56 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:37 AM

Sadly I don't know about her. I've just seen Knuckles xD But I assume she also is a trophy, since she appears in Fox's introduction video. If she was a new playable character they would have kept her secret.

I suppose. It would still be neat.