Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

Pirates of the Caribbean as a returning world in Kingdom Hearts III, showcased in new trailer during Sony PlayStation's E3 2018 Showcase

In the latest Kingdom Hearts III trailer from the Sony Playstation Showcase, it was revealed Pirates of the Caribbean will be making a return to the series.

The trailer revealed Sora, Donald, and Goofy's new pirate outfits along with Sora's new Keyblade. Also in the trailer was many of the characters from the films including Captain Jack Sparrow, William Turner, Elizabeth Swann, and more. A returning Organization XIII members return to this world, Luxord, asking for the box that Luxu was dragging in Kingdom Hearts x Back Cover. Some gameplay was shown including deep sea diving and ship battles.

Check out the trailer below!

Kingdom Hearts III releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019 in Japan, and January 29, 2019 to the rest of the world. You can now watch the latest Frozen trailer and Square Enix E3 Showcase trailer!

What do you think of Pirates of the Caribbean returning for Kingdom Hearts III? Let us know in the comments below!

Check out our coverage for Kingdom Hearts III at E3 2018 and keep an eye on our Twitter for our live updates!

Click here to view the article

Of all the worlds to bring back i think this was the last one i expected to see

I definitely think Pirates 2 & 3 will work way better in KH than the first, especially with the whole heart in a box stuff. Hope we see Davy Jones at some point and the focus isn't just on Luxord

Thanks for sharing this with us, Leamax! :D

Good lord, I absolutely devoured this trailer! I was watching Sony's conference live, and I was helping my Mom out with something she dropped on the floor, and when I plopped back down into my chair, I saw the quote: "The light is gathering together, hearts driven by one oath, one purpose." and that's all it took to freak me out! And then, when Sora began singing the PIrate shanty and then we were shown Jack Sparrow, I was like: "HOLY FRICKIN HECK, PIRATES IS BACK!!!" :D

Pirates Of The Caribbean is one of my favorite franchises, and as such, I loved it when Port Royal appeared in Kingdom Hearts II, and ever since then, I always hoped that Pirates would return for Kingdom Hearts III, delving into Dead Man's Chest or At World's End, and here we are! WITH AT WORLD'S END! It's just so surreal, and the graphics look insanely amazing! It's truly awesome to see how far Kingdom Hearts has come! I can tell this will be one of my favorite worlds to visit! And that underwater combat and ship to ship combat, though! And I think that the Pirates Keyblade will be one of my favorites, as the transformations are over the top amazing! I especially loved when the transformation had a vibrant crimson flag, it really stood out for me!

And also, was that Johnny Depp I heard voicing Jack!? Cuz unlike KHII, the voice for Jack this time around sounds really close to Johnny Depp! :O

But yes, I devoured every bit of this trailer, it truly was an amazing thing to witness live! Kingdom Hearts III is gonna be worth that seven month wait! :D