•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Marvel: Infinite Multiverse (Sign ups/Discussions)

Marvel Superhero Dimensions Action

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:31 PM

...I sense a disturbance...A dangerous disturbance...

The universe is becoming imbalanced. Events that are happening should not happen. Forbidden crosses are being crossed. Dimensions are being ripped apart. Danger is approaching...Or perhaps it's already here.
It's time to summon the defenses. The battle starts now.

You are the universes’ last defense. Travel through multiple dimensions of beauty, tragedy, and the unthinkable possibilities. From a city in the Noir to the land of the Gods, restore their balance by finding and destroying the Phantoms, the source of the dimensions’ inbalance. But some realities may test your morality. The question may come...
Do you stay on track with your mission? Do you stay in your desired dimension? Do you defy the rules and ‘fix’ the dimensions by your vision? Or...Do you side with the opposing threat?

These choices are in your hands.

RULES:

Spoiler

CHARACTER SHEET(You can choose ANY Marvel Superhero character or Anti-hero character. No OCs.):

(Up to 2):

Name:
Superhero Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Universe/First Issue:
Alliance(if any):
Powers and Abilities:
Extra Details(if any):

(If you want to be a villain...PM me and we might work something out)

Edited by kingdomhearts45, 11 June 2018 - 10:04 PM.

#2 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

Just a lad who's waiting for various things to release

• 848 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:41 PM

Interesting. Though, I'd still like to know what the main premise is, even if this description reveals a few things.

#3 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:48 PM

Interesting. Though, I'd still like to know what the main premise is, even if this description reveals a few things.

Basically, you go and be Doctor Who for a bit. xD In other words, you travel through alternate dimensions to fix stuff that’s not supposed to be there and causing havoc.

#4 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

• 848 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:52 PM

Basically, you go and be Doctor Who for a bit. xD In other words, you travel through alternate dimensions to fix stuff that’s not supposed to be there and causing havoc.

With Marvel characters?

#5 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:53 PM

With Marvel characters?

Yes.

#6 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

• 848 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:55 PM

Do you have an idea of how the entire story is going to go?

#7 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:59 PM

Do you have an idea of how the entire story is going to go?

If I didn't, then I wouldn't have started the sign ups. Are you planning on signing up?

#8 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

• 848 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:08 PM

If I didn't, then I wouldn't have started the sign ups. Are you planning on signing up?

Yes. I just don't want for this to suddenly stop after it starts because of reasons.

#9 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:29 PM

Yes. I just don't want for this to suddenly stop after it starts because of reasons.

Well...I can't promise that because life can throw us unexpected curveballs.

#10 twilight_roxas

twilight_roxas
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:31 PM

Interesting.

#11 Mystics Apprentice

Mystics Apprentice

Colorfully ecstatic Time Mage

• 2,039 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

Well...I can't promise that because life can throw us unexpected curveballs.

I think what Awesome Sauce is wondering, which I too was wondering, is whether you have a story planned for this, as you didn't provide much of one in the sign ups. Often times when there's no story mentioned the RP lacks direction and kind of dies, something that most people try to avoid. I too would be interested in knowing more of a premise, as this doesn't really cover much.

#12 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:04 PM

I think what Awesome Sauce is wondering, which I too was wondering, is whether you have a story planned for this, as you didn't provide much of one in the sign ups. Often times when there's no story mentioned the RP lacks direction and kind of dies, something that most people try to avoid. I too would be interested in knowing more of a premise, as this doesn't really cover much.

Ohh, I understand now. Yeah, I’ve got a story planned. I’ll fix that right away.
Better?

#13 Mystics Apprentice

Mystics Apprentice

• 2,039 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:10 AM

Ohh, I understand now. Yeah, I’ve got a story planned. I’ll fix that right away. Better?

Much, thank you. :) I will work on a character sheet sometime today when I'm near a computer (and also when it's not 3 AM xD). I do have a question, however: I know that they aren't Marvel, but I was wondering if you would accept characters from The Tick?

#14 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:29 AM

Much, thank you. :) I will work on a character sheet sometime today when I'm near a computer (and also when it's not 3 AM xD). I do have a question, however: I know that they aren't Marvel, but I was wondering if you would accept characters from The Tick?

Hmm...The Tick....

Hmmmmm......

I’m...Unsure about that. But I’ll think about it tho.

#15 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

Scholar of Random Information.

• 1,607 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:35 PM

Hmm. Let’s try this to start with.

Name: Victor Von Doom
Superhero Name: Doom
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler
Personality: Despite attempting to turn over a new leaf, Victor Von Doom is still an arrogant and egotistical man. This is backed up by a brilliant mind and a will made of iron. He has a ruthless nature that still appears at times even with his change of heart. He is relentless and cunning. He can be quite patient, though his arrogance sometimes causes him to act too quickly.
Bio: Victor Von Doom was one of the most dangerous villains on Earth at one time, battling the likes of the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and others for bids at ultimate control and power. Within the past few years, Doom took part in a multiverse crisis where he was able to absorb divine level powers and become ruler over all creation. Despite this being the realization of all his designs and plans, Doom felt the victory to be unfulfilling, eventually even adding his bitter rival Mr Fantastic to fix the crisis. Returned to his own world with a healed face, Doom reconsidered his path, deciding that if his old villainous ways didn’t end in satisfaction, perhaps the opposite would. Abdicating as absolute ruler of Latveria, he began an alliance with Tony Stark to better benefit mankind. He even created his own iteration of an Iron Man suit when Stark was out of commission. His dealing with other heroes has been strained, but he has not wavered from his stated desire to turn over a new leaf.
Universe/First Issue: Earth 616/Fantastic Four #5, 1962
Alliance(if any): None
Powers and Abilities:
Sorcery; as a candidate for the title of Sorcerer Supreme, Doom has a great deal of magical might, allowing him to cast a variety of spells, including barriers, magical blasts, teleportation, telekinesis, healing, and so on.
Power Armor; a suit of armor that gives the wearer enhanced strength and durability. It is equipped with repulsers, magnetic control, cloaking tech, and flight capabilities.
Doom himself is also blessed with a genius level intelligence, and has some mastery in martial arts.
Extra Details(if any):While reformed, Doom shows little to no remorse for his past.
Sometimes refers to himself in the third person.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii, 12 June 2018 - 02:37 PM.

#16 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:25 PM

Hmm. Let’s try this to start with.
Name: Victor Von Doom
Superhero Name: Doom
Race: Human
Appearance:

Personality: Despite attempting to turn over a new leaf, Victor Von Doom is still an arrogant and egotistical man. This is backed up by a brilliant mind and a will made of iron. He has a ruthless nature that still appears at times even with his change of heart. He is relentless and cunning. He can be quite patient, though his arrogance sometimes causes him to act too quickly.
Bio: Victor Von Doom was one of the most dangerous villains on Earth at one time, battling the likes of the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and others for bids at ultimate control and power. Within the past few years, Doom took part in a multiverse crisis where he was able to absorb divine level powers and become ruler over all creation. Despite this being the realization of all his designs and plans, Doom felt the victory to be unfulfilling, eventually even adding his bitter rival Mr Fantastic to fix the crisis. Returned to his own world with a healed face, Doom reconsidered his path, deciding that if his old villainous ways didn’t end in satisfaction, perhaps the opposite would. Abdicating as absolute ruler of Latveria, he began an alliance with Tony Stark to better benefit mankind. He even created his own iteration of an Iron Man suit when Stark was out of commission. His dealing with other heroes has been strained, but he has not wavered from his stated desire to turn over a new leaf.
Universe/First Issue: Earth 616/Fantastic Four #5, 1962
Alliance(if any): None
Powers and Abilities:
Sorcery; as a candidate for the title of Sorcerer Supreme, Doom has a great deal of magical might, allowing him to cast a variety of spells, including barriers, magical blasts, teleportation, telekinesis, healing, and so on.
Power Armor; a suit of armor that gives the wearer enhanced strength and durability. It is equipped with repulsers, magnetic control, cloaking tech, and flight capabilities.
Doom himself is also blessed with a genius level intelligence, and has some mastery in martial arts.
Extra Details(if any):While reformed, Doom shows little to no remorse for his past.
Sometimes refers to himself in the third person.

ACCEPTED!

#17 Mystics Apprentice

Mystics Apprentice

• 2,039 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:42 PM

If you'd rather not have the Tick I can go with a different character instead. I'll try to get my sheet together tomorrow. A

#18 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 112 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:39 PM

If you'd rather not have the Tick I can go with a different character instead. I'll try to get my sheet together tomorrow. A

Okay. That’ll be fine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel, Superhero, Dimensions, Action