Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What was your favorite moment in the new KH3 trailers?

What was your favorite moment in the new KH3 trailers?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite moment in the new KH3 trailers?

• Sora the "Islander"!
    • Elsa running across the lake
    • Olaf meeting Sora & co
    • Ice skating/sled
    • Gummi ship!
    • Larxene
    • Sora & Remy cooking
    • Kairi & Lea!
    • Simba summon!
    • The Merry-Go-Round attraction
    • Ienzo supporting?
    • Why is this option all the way down here? AQUA DAMMIT
    • Another moment? Share below!

Seeing Rapunzel properly for the first time as well as the town part of Kingdom of Corona. Both look pretty much identical to the original film! If Anna, Elsa and all the other Disney characters look as good as Rapunzel when they've been fully completed this game will be truly amazing! 

My favorite moments were the cutscenes showing Hercules holding up a piece of rubble to keep it from crushing civilians and Sora & co. seeing Unversed surrounded by fire in the Monsters, Inc. world as a CDA helicopter flies over them.  Those two scenes really made me excited because it seems to hint at more action-packed and exciting stories for each world.

I've been so worried that they would give Lea a makeover.  Hopefully this is a sign that his design will remain the same (unless that was some kind of flashback).  I like Lea the way he is, and the black cloak suits him.  Please don't cut his hair!

I should've seen Larxene coming after the Marluxia reveal, but I didn't.  Surprised me there, especially with her now yellow Xehanort eyes.

Glad to see Braig/Xigbar!  I wonder what kind of role he'll play this time.

Not surprised by Aqua, but I hope they save her!  Fight it, Aqua!

The animation is so beautiful too!  All the characters look great!

And I'm glad to see the Disney characters acting normal again, after seeing that nauseating wreck-it-ralph 2 trailer.

Damn you Nomura! I can't believe you made my two waifus a female Xehanort clones! Larxene and Aqua don't deserve this! But I love the scene between Lea and Kairi. Plus, it looks like Kairi cut her hair short. I bet she looks older than her KH2 look.

Edited by Movies798

Let’s see. Larxene made me want to punch my iPad and the Aqua thing was heartbreaking. I’m going to say Sora the islander because I can relate.

I liked the scene with Aquanort. Nobody expected it, it was a good twist, and Aqua looks so gorgeous! I also liked seeing Larxene, Lea and Kairi. And let's not forget Ienzo talking with Sora, finally some redemption for them!

Lea and Kairi for sure. Lea in the beautiful HD Kingdom Shader style was amazing, though I really hope he gets a change of wardrobe soon. Loved their interaction, as short as it was. Seems like they've become really close during their time together.