Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

I don't believe that Aqua is a Xehanort

I think she's just an illusion, a representation of Mickey's fear of failure. But you're right; no way to know for sure until we play the game.

It can’t be an illusion. Mickey and Riku are wearing those magical clothes that should shield them form any kind of darkness harm. I think that it’s the real Aqua possessed by Darkness. I’ve said this in other posts as well, but I think that she succumbed to darkness by her own will and decision. Mickey once told her that Getting out from the RoD is a difficoult task because the door of darkness doesn’t allow light to pass through so she might actually have decided to use darkness to get out by herself much like AtW did the first time. The problem is that light oriented characters like Aqua are usually not very good at controlling it, so she still might be a boss that we will have to fight at some point of the game.

It can’t be an illusion. Mickey and Riku are wearing those magical clothes that should shield them form any kind of darkness harm.

Ansem TW had a Black Coat (for the same purpose) during Blank Points, yet the Dark Realm was still able sap many of his memories (courtesy of him no longer having the necessary anger to keep them intact).

Just because it can't actually harm you doesn't mean it can't still screw with you.

Edited by Alan Smithee