•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

KH3 Confirmed For Youtube Live at E3 This Sunday

KH3 E3 Youtube

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Overshot_

Overshot_
  • News Team
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:27 PM

Kingdom Hearts III has been announced to be a part of Youtube Live at E3, which will start from 11:45AM PDT. Kingdom Hearts III will be discussed at 7-8/4-5pm ET/PT, among other games this Sunday, June 10. No word on if new content will be shown. Youtube Live at E3 is a show dedicated to discuss news coming out of E3. Geoff Keighly will be hosting and during the hour Kingdom Hearts is slated to be discussed, he will be joined by industry analyst Michael Pachter to discuss E3 expectations.

You can view the livestream here:

E3 is here. What new KH3 content are you most hoping to see? Tell us in the comments!

Click here to view the article

#2 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:41 PM

Seems like the release date will be revealed at Orchestra.

#3 Zeldablade7

Zeldablade7

ultimate lucky guesser

• 4,089 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:41 PM

what makes you think so? 

#4 ITzDarthLordRevan

ITzDarthLordRevan

SaveWaterMom2019

• 101 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:47 PM

Not necessarily. Square Enix is also having their press conference livestreamed on their one youtube channel, Square Enix Presents, and on their Twitch.

#5 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:51 PM

what makes you think so? 

Well better there or then at Square Enix conference.

#6 ITzDarthLordRevan

ITzDarthLordRevan

SaveWaterMom2019

• 101 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:55 PM

Well better there or then at Square Enix conference.

How? I know the event is a little more exclusive than the press conference is, but it would seem more logical to me that they'd show it at a huge event that is being livestreamed to millions of people rather that to have it shown at an Orchestra that's all about music and has a few thousand people recording it who would later go on to post their videos online. That is if people are even allowed to record the KH Orchestra.

#7 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,633 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:57 PM

They must be prepping for Monday. They have to be. 

#8 Overshot_

Overshot_
  • News Team
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

How? I know the event is a little more exclusive than the press conference is, but it would seem more logical to me that they'd show it at a huge event that is being livestreamed to millions of people rather that to have it shown at an Orchestra that's all about music and has a few thousand people recording it who would later go on to post their videos online. That is if people are even allowed to record the KH Orchestra.

They might show a teaser at the Orchestra, then show the entire thing at the conference. This is all speculation however.

#9 ITzDarthLordRevan

ITzDarthLordRevan

SaveWaterMom2019

• 101 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:05 PM

They might show a teaser at the Orchestra, then show the entire thing at the conference. This is all speculation however.

This what I'm expecting to happen rather than having a full-blown release date and trailer at the Orchestra.

#10 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,981 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:19 PM

I just set myself a reminder for tomorrow night.

#11 Perkilator

Perkilator

R.I.P Luigi. He never got to try Peach's spaghetti.

• 692 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:23 PM

7-8 PM EST? That’s 4-5 PM PST! I’ll be off work by then!

#12 Overshot_

Overshot_
  • News Team
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:28 PM

7-8 PM EST? That’s 4-5 PM PST! I’ll be off work by then!

This is the dream

#13 ColesKingdom

ColesKingdom
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:37 PM

Let's get it!!! The hype just won't stop!

#14 ocean's rage

ocean's rage

spirit dream eater

• 537 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:44 PM

ill catch it on here later

#15 Zeldablade7

Zeldablade7

ultimate lucky guesser

• 4,089 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:47 PM

This is awesome because I don't work on Sundays. Can't wait to see what happens! :)

#16 Javier.velasquez002

Javier.velasquez002
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:54 PM

And tonight, another trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with English and Japanese voice cast, reveal the release date and Kingdom Hearts 3's opening cinematic in Kingdom Hearts Orchestra event!

And tomorrow, There's another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 in Square Enix's E3 2018 showcase event, because of YouTube live at E3 2018, along with reveal the old and new worlds, including Toy Box and reveal the old and new characters, including Kairi, Lea, Mickey, Mike, Woody and the others in Kingdom Hearts 3's English and Japanese websites!

And so, what I'm trying to say is..... prepare for the final countdown in 2 days until E3 2018 event has only begun! And I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts Timeline!

All thanks to Nomura Tetsuya, The Kingdom Hearts saga is now complete, because of "Kingdom Hearts 3" IS the final epic conclusions of the Kingdom Hearts saga and "The Dark Seeker Saga" has came to an end.

Oh! and no more delays for release date, cause we're about to get BLAST OFF!!!

Good luck, ColesKingdom, KH13.com members, Overshot_, everybody! Remember, May your Heart be your Guiding Key, always!

#17 Big T

Big T
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:22 PM

And tonight, another trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with English and Japanese voice cast, reveal the release date and Kingdom Hearts 3's opening cinematic in Kingdom Hearts Orchestra event!

And tomorrow, There's another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 in Square Enix's E3 2018 showcase event, because of YouTube live at E3 2018, along with reveal the old and new worlds, including Toy Box and reveal the old and new characters, including Kairi, Lea, Mickey, Mike, Woody and the others in Kingdom Hearts 3's English and Japanese websites!

And so, what I'm trying to say is..... prepare for the final countdown in 2 days until E3 2018 event has only begun! And I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts Timeline!

All thanks to Nomura Tetsuya, The Kingdom Hearts saga is now complete, because of "Kingdom Hearts 3" IS the final epic conclusions of the Kingdom Hearts saga and "The Dark Seeker Saga" has came to an end.

Good luck, ColesKingdom, KH13.com members, Overshot_, everybody! Remember, May your Heart be your Guiding Key, always!

how do you know this????

#18 ITzDarthLordRevan

ITzDarthLordRevan

SaveWaterMom2019

• 101 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:30 PM

I'm confused. Is this speculation or actual news? If it's news, then source pls.

#19 KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

wee will go to teh baynk een too cars

• 1,897 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:47 PM

how do you know this????

I'm confused. Is this speculation or actual news? If it's news, then source pls.

Don't listen to that guy. He just says stuff with overly long comments and sometimes repeats it in other comments. He did it in the comments of Toonami promos on CabooseJr's channel and everyone got sick of it.

#20 ITzDarthLordRevan

ITzDarthLordRevan

SaveWaterMom2019

• 101 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:48 PM

Don't listen to that guy. He just says stuff with overly long comments and sometimes repeats it in other comments. He did it in the comments of Toonami promos on CabooseJr's channel and everyone got sick of it.

Ah. Okay. Thanks for letting us know.