Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello guys! I was dreaming over the soon to come release date reveal and I thought:

What if Nomura trolled us with a 2019 delay?

Let me explain myself, I had this idea where the trailer we might get ends as usual and at the last point 2019 appears on screen, everybody gets mad and yells in disgust and suddenly on screen Sora shows up in the 2019 screen, points out his Keyblade and transforms with a beam of light (as if sealing a keyhole) the Release Date to say for example November 13th 2018, then he smiles and goes out. People would go nuts!

What do you think? Would you like to be trolled like this? :D

Hello guys! I was dreaming over the soon to come release date reveal and I thought:

What if Nomura trolled us with a 2019 delay?

Let me explain myself, I had this idea where the trailer we might get ends as usual and at the last point 2019 appears on screen, everybody gets mad and yells in disgust and suddenly on screen Sora shows up in the 2019 screen, points out his Keyblade and transforms with a beam of light (as if sealing a keyhole) the Release Date to say for example November 13th 2018, then he smiles and goes out. People would go nuts!

What do you think? Would you like to be trolled like this? :D

No  :O ! I don't think my heart could take it, even if it ended up being fake. It would be funny to have a small joke though. 

Edited by Tyranto Rex

I thought the same thing to, like I want them to troll us with a 2019 at the end of the trailer for a few seconds then it changes to be what the actual release date is.  I've been saying that ever since the beginning of the year because of how many people say it's going to be delayed or how many times it's been delayed already (it hasn't') 

No!  :O

Hahahahahaha oh come on it would be fun!

I thought the same thing to, like I want them to troll us with a 2019 at the end of the trailer for a few seconds then it changes to be what the actual release date is.  I've been saying that ever since the beginning of the year because of how many people say it's going to be delayed or how many times it's been delayed already (it hasn't') 

It would be a great idea to get a SUPER AWESOME reaction.

That's ENOUGH!!!

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!! WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SQUARE ENIX'S E3 2018 SHOWCASE AND KINGDOM HEARTS ORCHESTRA TO REVEAL THE RELEASE DATES ON 2018 IN EXACTLY 7 DAYS!

SO, THANKS TO NOMURA TETSUYA I WANT TO SEE ANOTHER NEW TRAILER FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3 AND REVEAL THE RELEASE DATE ON 2018 WITH NEW SONGS, "DON'T THINK TWICE" BY UTADA HIKARU AND REVEAL THE OLD AND NEW CHARACTERS, INCLUDING KAIRI!

it's because of Kingdom Hearts Timeline, "Kingdom Hearts 3" IS the final epic conclusions of the Kingdom Hearts saga and "The Dark Seeker Saga" is finally come to an end.

So, as every previous trailers for Kingdom Hearts 3, here's how it looks about the 7 Guardians of Light (as Keyblade Guardians being the 7 Keyblade wielders):

1.)Sora

2.)Master Riku

3.)King Mickey

4.)Master Aqua

5.)Ventus (as Roxas)

6.)Lea (as Axel)

7.)Kairi

And Here's how it looks about the 13 Seekers of Darkness (as the Real Organization XIII being the reincarnation of Xehanort, himself):

1.)Master Xehanort (as his Future self)

2.)Lord Xemnas (as Terranort's nobodies)

3.)Lord Ansem (as Terranort's heartless)

4.)Braig (as Xigbar)

5.)

6.)Isa (as Saïx)

7.)

8.)Arlene (as Larxene)

9.)Lauriam (as Marluxia)

10.)

11.)Vanitas

12.)Young Xehanort (as his Past self)

13.)

AND so, I HEARD YOU ABOUT THE NEWS INFORMATION FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3 AND KINGDOM HEARTS TIMELINE! BUT THE QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE RELEASE DATES ON 2018 FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

So, Good Luck with that, KH13.com members and everybody! and remember, NO MORE DELAYS! Got it?

That's ENOUGH!!!

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!! WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SQUARE ENIX'S E3 2018 SHOWCASE AND KINGDOM HEARTS ORCHESTRA TO REVEAL THE RELEASE DATES ON 2018 IN EXACTLY 7 DAYS!

SO, THANKS TO NOMURA TETSUYA I WANT TO SEE ANOTHER NEW TRAILER FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3 AND REVEAL THE RELEASE DATE ON 2018 WITH NEW SONGS, "DON'T THINK TWICE" BY UTADA HIKARU AND REVEAL THE OLD AND NEW CHARACTERS, INCLUDING KAIRI!

it's because of Kingdom Hearts Timeline, "Kingdom Hearts 3" IS the final epic conclusions of the Kingdom Hearts saga and "The Dark Seeker Saga" is finally come to an end.

So, as every previous trailers for Kingdom Hearts 3, here's how it looks about the 7 Guardians of Light (as Keyblade Guardians being the 7 Keyblade wielders):

1.)Sora

2.)Master Riku

3.)King Mickey

4.)Master Aqua

5.)Ventus (as Roxas)

6.)Lea (as Axel)

7.)Kairi

And Here's how it looks about the 13 Seekers of Darkness (as the Real Organization XIII being the reincarnation of Xehanort, himself):

1.)Master Xehanort (as his Future self)

2.)Lord Xemnas (as Terranort's nobodies)

3.)Lord Ansem (as Terranort's heartless)

4.)Braig (as Xigbar)

5.)

6.)Isa (as Saïx)

7.)

8.)Arlene (as Larxene)

9.)Lauriam (as Marluxia)

10.)

11.)Vanitas

12.)Young Xehanort (as his Past self)

13.)

AND so, I HEARD YOU ABOUT THE NEWS INFORMATION FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3 AND KINGDOM HEARTS TIMELINE! BUT THE QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE RELEASE DATES ON 2018 FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

So, Good Luck with that, KH13.com members and everybody! and remember, NO MORE DELAYS! Got it?

I totally miss the point of this long reply... what is it that you're trying to say?

This does seem like a thing Nomura would do. Maybe he would say "information is Coming soon Please be patient"and I have another idea for the end of the trailer instead of 2019 it says Now in development and then it changes.

This does seem like a thing Nomura would do. Maybe he would say "information is Coming soon Please be patient"and I have another idea for the end of the trailer instead of 2019 it says Now in development and then it changes.

Yes I thought about that as well but since he did put 2018 in the last one something would be totally fishy with a Now in Development and would ruin the surprise.

NO!

Oh please! It would be fun :D

No. Makes no sense nor does that happen. Why bother wasting time? Just show it.

Just out of fun, it would be just a fancy way of showing it since it's something everyone has been waiting for.

Honestly, some part of me would love to see those negative people who said the game was gonna delayed get trolled. I would probably have a mini heart attack for a second before laughing my butt off about it.

EXACTLY! I would be there shaking and then laughing at myself like crazy for believing sucha a tease! That's why I think it would be fun.

Just out of fun, it would be just a fancy way of showing it since it's something everyone has been waiting for.

EXACTLY! I would be there shaking and then laughing at myself like crazy for believing sucha a tease! That's why I think it would be fun.

Some wouldn’t want the fun especially after a wait that goes back years. The fun is in the excitement of seeing the date and knowing when it comes out am I right? It also kills the mood even beforehand.

i think the release date will be november 13th since the calendar in the video with young xehanort and eraqus match with novemeber and 13 being the meme with how long it took to release between 2 and 3 and how many seekers are needed

I'm not going to wait for Next Year cause we need Kingdom Hearts III to come this Year and we all want it.

I wasn't stating that it's going to be delayed! I only shared an idea that I thought would be funny.

Some wouldn’t want the fun especially after a wait that goes back years. The fun is in the excitement of seeing the date and knowing when it comes out am I right? It also kills the mood even beforehand.

Ok ok! No need to get mad! Just an idea I had!

i think the release date will be november 13th since the calendar in the video with young xehanort and eraqus match with novemeber and 13 being the meme with how long it took to release between 2 and 3 and how many seekers are needed

I have been thinking the same and it would be wonderful since my birthday is on the 15th :D

I have total faith we will still get a 2018 release... However I would love to see the shit storm if they did push it back to 2019.

On your reveal idea, I think it would be pretty awesome if that happened!

I have total faith we will still get a 2018 release... However I would love to see the shit storm if they did push it back to 2019.

On your reveal idea, I think it would be pretty awesome if that happened!

Nomura is already a troll! Why not make it official with a release date troll?