Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hi everyone!

So I was just wondering about how beautiful and great will be to see the lantern scene in KHIII into the Tangled World (aka Kingdom of Corona) and then I thought that maybe a Lantern Heartless boss of some kind might ruin the moment getting us into action DURING and THROUGH the environment of that scene which I think it would be AWESOME.

What do you guys think? Is it a possibility? Would you like it?

I've always assumed that Mother Gothel will be part of the final boss somehow. I imagined her either fusing with a heartless or becoming one herself.

Fighting Gothel in a stage that echoes "Mother Knows Best," where she dips in and out of darkness and you have to try and find pools of light to fight her, is something I long for.

It'll probably just be Marluxia or a giant Nobody.

I wouldn't mind a giant Nobody boss. Twilight Thorn was great and had really memorable animations.

Edited by Karxrida

Fighting Gothel in a stage that echoes "Mother Knows Best," where she dips in and out of darkness and you have to try and find pools of light to fight her, is something I long for.

I love that idea! Fingers crossed that they do that. If the boss fight doesn't include Gothel I will be very disappointed.

I'm not particularly a huge fan of this movie, but if Mother Gothel doesn't at least appear I'm gonna riot (well not really but be mildly disappointed). Even though I don't particularly see her as a fighter that has not stopped them in the past. 

Ooh, I like your idea, Balo! A Lantern Heartless boss would definitely be an amazing boss fight, and the graphics and animations of said boss would look drop dead gorgeous! :D

I do wonder about Mother Gothel, though. Maybe Marluxia will trick her into teaming up with him, and he'll stab her in the back to get what he wants? :O

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I was thinking they will fight a dragon on the top of the tower or some form of a sun god.

That would be cool but very Enchanted Dominon-esque IMO.

Why not a Scissors-Like Heartless that tries to cut Rapunzel's hair?

Clever my friend, clever :D

as much as id love a boss fight against a mother gothel i dont think itd happen we might fight the stabbington brothers though

ive always imagined itd be a giant flower heartless

I have thought that as well, I think the Stabbington Brothers will be a mid-boss fight.

I’ve always pictured the lanterns to come together as a giant lantern esque Heartless to battle as a mid level boss! Mother Gothel is one of my favorite villains, so I hope they incorporate a way to battle her in the end.

I like that idea, is kinda what I imagined as well.

I've always assumed that Mother Gothel will be part of the final boss somehow. I imagined her either fusing with a heartless or becoming one herself.

Thing is she isn't quite of a fighter, she is more like a manipulator so I think it will be something like Frollo where his darkness called upon the Wargoyle.

OMG! I hope they do something like this!

It'll probably just be Marluxia or a giant Nobody.

I wouldn't mind a giant Nobody boss. Twilight Thorn was great and had really memorable animations.

I also thought about a giant Nobody but I would save that for another moment tho.

I love that idea! Fingers crossed that they do that. If the boss fight doesn't include Gothel I will be very disappointed.

Yeah it would be bad not to include her.

I'm not particularly a huge fan of this movie, but if Mother Gothel doesn't at least appear I'm gonna riot (well not really but be mildly disappointed). Even though I don't particularly see her as a fighter that has not stopped them in the past. 

I love the film and Gothel as a villain. Wonder what they'll do...

Ooh, I like your idea, Balo! A Lantern Heartless boss would definitely be an amazing boss fight, and the graphics and animations of said boss would look drop dead gorgeous! :D

I do wonder about Mother Gothel, though. Maybe Marluxia will trick her into teaming up with him, and he'll stab her in the back to get what he wants? :O

Thanks! I was imagining the Heartless floating at the middle of the lake and Sora using the Shotlock thingy to travel across the frozen in time lanterns to reach it and attack. It sounds hard but fun. As for Marluxia I doubt it, he is watching from the sidelines plotting on his own and for the Organization.

Just give me Mother Gothel as the final world boss and I won't mind if they include a pudding Heartless boss fight if they want.

Lol! :D

Thanks! I was imagining the Heartless floating at the middle of the lake and Sora using the Shotlock thingy to travel across the frozen in time lanterns to reach it and attack. It sounds hard but fun. As for Marluxia I doubt it, he is watching from the sidelines plotting on his own and for the Organization.

No prob! Ooh wow, and that sounds like it'd be an awesome and challenging battle indeed! I could just imagine an epic composition playing in the background, an instant classic from the wonderful mind of Ms. Yoko Shimomura! 

Hmm, and you do have a point! But I'm sure that at some point, he'll try to get the Keyblade from Sora again!