•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

What will be shown of KH3 at E3?

Kh3 Kingdom Hearts Square Enix E3 2018

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

What will be shown of KH3 at E3?(71 members have cast votes)

1. Release date, baby! (63 votes [16.94%])

Percentage of vote: 16.94%

2. The opening cinematic (18 votes [4.84%])

Percentage of vote: 4.84%

3. Boxart (32 votes [8.60%])

Percentage of vote: 8.60%

4. The Big Hero 6 world (36 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

5. New World(s) (45 votes [12.10%])

Percentage of vote: 12.10%

6. New Character(s) (22 votes [5.91%])

Percentage of vote: 5.91%

7. New Outfits (Kairi?) (42 votes [11.29%])

Percentage of vote: 11.29%

8. Final Fantasy cameos (19 votes [5.11%])

Percentage of vote: 5.11%

9. More new music! (30 votes [8.06%])

Percentage of vote: 8.06%

10. The Gummi Ship! (30 votes [8.06%])

Percentage of vote: 8.06%

11. Figurines (7 votes [1.88%])

Percentage of vote: 1.88%

12. Special editions (Collector's edition etc) (27 votes [7.26%])

Percentage of vote: 7.26%

13. Something else? Share below! (1 votes [0.27%])

Percentage of vote: 0.27%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 Wan_Pisu

Wan_Pisu
  • Moderator (+)
  • 530 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

Can you show me the world? Shining, shimmering, splendid?

#2 KeybladeMasterBalo

KeybladeMasterBalo
  • 847 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:59 PM

I insist that we might get a world announcement in the Orchestra and another trailer with yet another world announcement, new music, new outfits, gummi ship gameplay reveal, maybe opening cutscenes (hope not on this one) and finally the release date :D

#3 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

Just a lad who's waiting for various things to release

• 883 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:17 PM

Some people are going to riot if a release date isn't shown

#4 Mark Cummings

Mark Cummings
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:12 PM

Along with the release date, I really hope they show more of the Gummi Ship portion of KH3.  How is the Gummi Garage and the world map?  How about the combat/exploration aspect of the Gummi Ship in KH3?  Details, Square, please.  

#5 SoraDaxjer28

SoraDaxjer28

The Backdrop Keyblader!!

• 440 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:31 AM

Try everything listed!!

Ticklish_-2.png
Donald Duck & 'Enchantress'.jpg

#6 Javier.velasquez002

Javier.velasquez002
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:34 AM

Release date are shown of Kingdom Hearts 3 at E3 2018 and Kingdom Hearts Orchestra!

Because I want to be the first to see another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with English and Japanese Dubbed voices and new theme song, "Don't Think Twice" by Utada Hikaru along with old and new characters, old and new world in the website, demo game, new screenshots of the game and opening Cinematic scenes of Kingdom Hearts 3.

And I really want to reveal the release date on 2018 for the last game, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all thanks to Nomura Tetsuya, They will unlock the secrets of the Kingdom Hearts saga and the circle is now complete.

As the timeline of the Kingdom Hearts saga, Kingdom Hearts 3 IS The Final Epic Conclusions of the Kingdom Hearts saga, which the events of the story take place after "Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance" and the epilogue of "Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep: -A Fragmentary Passage-" at the same time and most of all, "The Dark Seeker Saga" has finally come to an end, because of Sora's final journey begins.

So, anyway, I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts Timeline and Kingdom Hearts 3! But the question is........ What are we gonna do with another new trailer and release date for Kingdom Hearts 3 at Square Enix's E3 2018 showcase and Kingdom Hearts Orchestra? All the answers will be revealed!

Right, KH13.com, Wan_Pisu and everyone?

#7 Lerine

Lerine

Summer's Keybearer

• 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:55 AM

I'm betting on (other than the release date) the boxart! I would love to see the Opening, but I can't remember if they ever showed any KH opening before a game came out? Except for 2.8 I mean.

#8 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:49 AM

Some people are going to riot if a release date isn't shown

Just imagen 1 week after E3 concluded on SE Twitter page

PLEASE-BE-EXCITED-MEME-03172015.jpg

OR

''For money reasons we couldn't show the Release Date for KH3 on E3 this year nor did we had the time to mention the release date SO we decided to delay the annoucement to build up the hype even more so now''

#9 Hero of Winds

Hero of Winds

You Ever Eat A Raw ChuChu?

• 4,347 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:45 AM

The obvious being the release date and the inevitable collector's editions. 

The hopes to see Gummi Ship gameplay stand with me though. I wanna see what it's like.

#10 Riku777

Riku777

BLARGH!!!!!

• 77 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:22 AM

You would think they will have the opening cinimatic done by now (but you never know because they lie about the release date most if the time), I'm doubting they'll have the release date. Possibly some new worlds and/or characters, and I want to see is they changed the gummi ship! (I hope not, I like it the way it is)

#11 Ultima Spark

Ultima Spark

There was a title here, but the cat ate it.

• 1,349 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:09 PM

I need more plot, man

#12 John Horton

John Horton
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:52 PM

Two New Trailers: One for the Orchestra (At least One or Two Worlds revealed) and one for E3 2018 (New Stuff, Multiple World reveals, Gummi Ship (Please give us some Gummi Ship Footage i want to see how the Gummi Ship looks especially if There's Treasure Planet in it), Release Date or Seasonal Release, Possibility of a Collector's Edition, English Dub, Xehanort's new Voice Actor, Lea and Kairi's New Outfits ETC).