Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MBurrell91

Kairi's battle style

I would like to think that Kairi could be a balanced Keyblade Wielder, handling magic just as much as strength, in equal shares, ya know? I'm sure that Nomura will surprise us when it comes to Kairi this time around! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

i also get the feeling she might be as magic user but i hope a the series goes on she becomes a full fledged keyblade wielder with as many tricks as sora and riku

that was I was thinking but I say she would be even more magic user since she has no fighting training like aqua did

I'm curious to know what Kairi is going to be like in battle? I have a feeling that she is going to be more magic based because of her link to Aqua. Thoughts?

It would be nice if she developed her own fighting style instead of just being a magic user like Aqua.  I imagine that she might be a magic user based upon her outfit since dresses aren't exactly known for their flexibility and mobility like pants, trousers, shorts or even skorts are.

Kairi will heal better than Donald, and will provide OP support, just like in KHUx.

Joking aside, I expect some degree of magic. If they add a multiplayer mode - something better than Days and BBS, then hopefully we'll get to play as her.

I like the whole magic/Aqua connection. I’ve never thought of that before. It’s open to possibilities because we didn’t really see her fight in KHII, we just saw her hold a keyblade.

Sora is the mid-point between Ven & Aqua: speedy with some magic.

Riku is Terra/Aqua: Darkness+magic

Kairi thus should be Terra/Ven: Light element+raw power.

Hmm, Good Question.

I can see Kairi's battle consists of a lot of Cart-wheeling (like Aqua)

As for her keyblade powers i see magic (mostly pink), light and probably flower based, that’s if she is still obtaining the Destiny's Embrace keyblade.

It's hard too imagine her being much different from Aqua but I would hope to see her with more of a balanced style. Regardless I expect that her fighting abilities will be one of the more exciting surprises in KH3. I'm completely expecting her to be awesome from the first moment you see her in action.