•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Did Nomura Just Spoil Kingdom Hearts 3's Ending? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

kingdom hearts 3 spoilers ending nomura

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Alicia Maddox

Alicia Maddox

Loved by Soravids

• 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

So after reading the Kingdom Hearts 3 Premiere Event Recap, something Nomura said surprised me. When asked about the tone for KH3, specifically relating to its ending, he said this.

"If you have been playing Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] on your mobile platform, you would know that we have foreshadowed that light will be defeated by darkness. So you may see what happens with that being foreshadowed. I actually do believe it may have some kind of a "difficult ending" that you may find a bit difficult to grasp. It depends on whether or not everyone can go against all odds and overcome what's being foretold."

From what he's saying here, is he hinting that Light will indeed fall into Darkness, as Xehanort has been wanting all this time? Could it be that, at the end, Sora does succeed in defeating Xehanort, but in the end, ends up losing all the worlds to darkness? That's the feeling I'm getting from his comments. What do y'all think? 

#2 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

I don't roll with the punches, I punch back

• 3,861 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

Sounds like an intense climax!

#3 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,906 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:28 PM

Well if you keep reading, he also mentions that it will be a test to see if light can go against the odds stacked against them. Remember that in the E3 2015 trailer, a Young Eraqus proposes that light could prevail as there is more to it than what is seen at face value. This ending that may be tough to swallow is probably someone perishing. Don’t know who, but we will see.

#4 Alicia Maddox

Alicia Maddox

Loved by Soravids

• 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:33 PM

Well if you keep reading, he also mentions that it will be a test to see if light can go against the odds stacked against them. Remember that in the E3 2015 trailer, a Young Eraqus proposes that light could prevail as there is more to it than what is seen at face value. This ending that may be tough to swallow is probably someone perishing. Don’t know who, but we will see.

Hey, with Nomura, who knows. :D And we won't know fully until we're actually playing the darn thing. 

#5 Kaweebo

Kaweebo

Blue Hair Enthusiast

• 3,232 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:37 PM

He's talking about Union X, not Kingdom Hearts III. 

#6 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,906 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:39 PM

Hey, with Nomura, who knows. :D And we won't know fully until we're actually playing the darn thing.

That’s the truth and we really know very little about the title truly, but I will say this: as we get closer, an apocalyptic feeling is starting to set in and that means we will likely see he Keyblade War in action this time seeing Keyblade wielder against Keyblade wielder. That will be the darkness against the light.

#7 Dio Brando

Dio Brando

ZA WARUDO

• 8,916 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:56 PM

Sooooo Infinity War then

#8 Alicia Maddox

Alicia Maddox

Loved by Soravids

• 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:57 PM

He's talking about Union X, not Kingdom Hearts III. 

He seemed vague about what he was talking about. But that may be me. 

Sooooo Infinity War then

I hope not! DX

#9 Dio Brando

Dio Brando

ZA WARUDO

• 8,916 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:00 PM

He seemed vague about what he was talking about. But that may be me. 

I hope not! DX

*Xehanort snaps his finger*

Riku:King Mickey...I don't feel so good

#10 Alicia Maddox

Alicia Maddox

Loved by Soravids

• 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:21 PM

*Xehanort snaps his finger*

Riku:King Mickey...I don't feel so good

These memes are going to get so old. xD 

#11 John Horton

John Horton
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:55 PM

Why is everyone thinking that Kingdom Hearts III's ending could be like Infinity War's Ending?

#12 SoraDaxjer28

SoraDaxjer28

The Backdrop Keyblader!!

• 344 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:59 PM

Sounds like "'Kingdom Hearts'" meets "'Final Fantasy XV'" meets "'Independence Day'"!!

Ticklish_-2.png
Donald Duck & 'Enchantress'.jpg

Edited by SoraDaxjer28, 24 May 2018 - 08:59 PM.

#13 kingdombladesventus

kingdombladesventus
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:00 PM

On Youtube, someone talked about it was Sora that's the "light." Like he won't be all so happy go lucky anymore, and he's going to be the protagonist in the KH4 or whatever. So he's going to live. Personally, I hope the prophecy is talking about Sora, because I would like to see a change in him. Also, can anyone give me a source of there being a Goddess in the Kingdom Hearts universe? Like, I watched the particular video and they said and one person said in the comments that it was mentioned in the premiere by Nomura, but it was someone else that mentioned a potential deity. Like someone help me here!

#14 Alicia Maddox

Alicia Maddox

Loved by Soravids

• 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

Why is everyone thinking that Kingdom Hearts III's ending could be like Infinity War's Ending?

I have no idea. xD KH will never get that dark. xD

#15 John Horton

John Horton
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:14 PM

I have no idea. xD KH will never get that dark. xD

Sighs I swear if Kingdom Hearts III has a Darker Ending then i'm going to cry wait I don't want a Darker Ending for Kingdom Hearts III.

#16 Yuya Sakaki

Yuya Sakaki

The fun is just getting started!

• 2,578 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:07 AM

These memes are going to get so old. xD

They already have tbh xD

But similar to Infinity War, this will be the Keyblade War so I'm expecting permanent deaths. As to who will die, I'm thinking Terra.

Peace!

#17 2 quid is good

2 quid is good

Felixx has a big spoon also Quid in KH3 confirmed

• 1,044 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:53 AM

The theme is still resolution, I'm not so sure that KH3 will have anyone die

They already have tbh xD

But similar to Infinity War, this will be the Keyblade War so I'm expecting permanent deaths. As to who will die, I'm thinking Terra.

Peace!

But my otp.....

#18 Iamkingdomhearts1000

Iamkingdomhearts1000

Reconnect. ReMIX.

• 2,465 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:27 AM

So after reading the Kingdom Hearts 3 Premiere Event Recap, something Nomura said surprised me. When asked about the tone for KH3, specifically relating to its ending, he said this.

"If you have been playing Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] on your mobile platform, you would know that we have foreshadowed that light will be defeated by darkness. So you may see what happens with that being foreshadowed. I actually do believe it may have some kind of a "difficult ending" that you may find a bit difficult to grasp. It depends on whether or not everyone can go against all odds and overcome what's being foretold."

From what he's saying here, is he hinting that Light will indeed fall into Darkness, as Xehanort has been wanting all this time? Could it be that, at the end, Sora does succeed in defeating Xehanort, but in the end, ends up losing all the worlds to darkness? That's the feeling I'm getting from his comments. What do y'all think? 

Kind of like Infinity War :[.

#19 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:53 AM

Sooooo Infinity War then

Ofcourse there will be deaths but they will be better handled.

#20 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,178 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:41 AM

I just read the title and nothing else in it because I think this is the smartest move

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kingdom hearts 3, spoilers, ending, nomura