Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jingilator

Spider-Man as a hypothetical summon

If we don’t get a Marvel world in KH3 (which most people will probably be proud of), what IF, supposedly, Spider-Man was a summon? His limit name would be “Web-Sling Smackdown”. Pressing X (PS4)/A is Web Swing, pressing O/B is Web Bomb, Square/X (Xbox One) is Swing Sting, and Triangle/Y is Finish, which has Sora and Spider-Man performing a dual Maximum Spider.

The summon animation itself is a bunch of spider webs surrounding Sora, and then materializing into Spider-Man. And you know how summons have their own theme now, such as Ariel having a remix of “An Adventure in Atlantica”? Well, I was thinking that Spider-Man’s theme could be a remix of his theme in the Marvel Super Heroes arcade game (of course, they’d probably need Capcom’s permission for that).

What do you guys think?

Edited by Perkilator

I think that Iron Man would be more likely to be a summon if it were any Marvel character. Spider-Man is heavily shared with Sony, while Iron Man is not only owned solely by Marvel (and, by extension, Disney) but is also the center of the Avengers.

Also, I feel that Spider-Man's gameplay as a summon would be too similar to Wreck-It Ralph, as Ralph is able to trap enemies and move them around before unleashing a massive attack. I think Spidey would play the same, with his webs trapping Heartless or bringing them closer before unleashing an area-of-effect attack.

I think that Iron Man would be more likely to be a summon if it were any Marvel character. Spider-Man is heavily shared with Sony, while Iron Man is not only owned solely by Marvel (and, by extension, Disney) but is also the center of the Avengers.

Also, I feel that Spider-Man's gameplay as a summon would be too similar to Wreck-It Ralph, as Ralph is able to trap enemies and move them around before unleashing a massive attack. I think Spidey would play the same, with his webs trapping Heartless or bringing them closer before unleashing an area-of-effect attack.

they own the movie rights to spider man this would require the game rights and i dont think have those, spider man is still in every other marvel game

You know, no joke, I was actually discussing this with one of my best friends/soul brothers at Comic Con this past weekend! He was cosplaying as Sora, and I was cosplaying as Spidey, and then I was like: "Dude, if anyone asks, I could just say that I'm your summon!" We even did a thing about Sora summoning Spidey for the laughs, and people liked it! X3

But yes, I think Spidey would be awesome as a summon! He'd be very helpful in battle, and he could basically be able to serve as a close quarters enabler, pulling in distant enemies close with his webs, then unleashing combos with Sora in tandem, and then, for a finisher, Spidey, could shoot a web at Sora and then fling him in three swings for a smashing landing strike! :3