Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What will the "hard to accept" ending of KH3 be?

What will the "hard to accept" ending of KH3 be?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What will the "hard to accept" ending of KH3 be?

• It's way too happy
    • Everyone dies
    • Xehanort lives
    • Jiminy is the true villain
    • An unexpected timeskip to a retired Sora
    • [insert favorite character] dies
    • Sora's mom fails to feed him again
    • A crazy cliffhanger
    • Sora doesn't thank Naminé yet again
    • Donald successfully heals
    • Sora & co disappear
    • The "Accept Ending"-button doesn't work
    • Nomura's trollin'
    • Something else? Share below!

xehanort manages to get to use the power of Kingdom Hearts, Isa kills Lea, Xehanort kills Riku, Sora actually gets seriously angry for once and all the worlds become difficult to travel to so none of the main cast can see each other ever again. 

Even though this isn't ending related, I feel like they will explore darker themes although they won't be entirely explicit. I'm sure the Wayfinder Trio have been through some sort of trauma in the ten years they were away. (Like Ven being afraid to fall asleep again, Aqua being afraid of the dark, Terra being afraid that he might hurt his friends, etc. Of course, these are my personal headcanons.) There's a possibility they may even explore darker themes with Sora and Vanitas as well.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

At this point, since he said something like that, anything goes. Except the death of Sora seeing as hes the protagonist after KH3. Honestly, Ive heard this games pretty dark, I was thinking something along the lines of a plot twist, where instead of Terra being a Nort like we all think Xehanort somehow gets Aqua instead in some turn of event. Leaving Terra to be a Light in her place, I mean, shes already a Master, an evil Aqua fight would be gripping, hurtful and challenging to say the least.

Edited by Spencer Ellis Norman

While surely it has nothing to do with Sora’s mom, I think a character beloved by us all will die. I think as much of a tragic hero Roxas has been, he will officially perish even though he has been through so much.

At first as I commented on Prodigy's channel, that I mentioned the universe is in an apocalyptic state or there's a plot twist at the end. But...a thought came into my head. What if.......... Kairi doesn't end up with Sora, but with RIku. *Gasp* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That mustn't happen. SoKai shipping is true shipping. What if our somewhat official heterosexual ships aren't true!

Riku will die

In the end, it turns out that the dark seeker saga has all been a dream Sora has been having while in a coma. All his adventures and all the friends he made had all been a delusion his mind cooked up while asleep. After the credits, Sora at last wakes up, confused, and the first thing he sees is the tearful face of his mother. She leaves to alert the hospital staff of her son's awakening.

Then Donald and Goofy burst through his hospital door, exclaim they finally found the one chosen by the key, bust him out of the hospital, and they fly away on their gummi ship to their first adventure.

So... So emotional T.T

He still didn't get a chance to eat his dinner

I think it will be something like: we manage to defeat Xehanort, but discover that he was actually the lesser evil, and someone worse than him appears (I would think someone like the Master of Masters) and then the game end on a sad note with a cliffhanger. I'm pretty sure that Sora won't die, since Nomura said that the protag of the next KH after KHIII will still be Sora.

Edited by Lerine

So I've had another, probably even worse theory. What if Xehanort wasn't the main antagonist and was actually getting controlled into it by someone like the Master of Masters or Luxu? We don't know who the true person who betrayed the Master's teachings was, since there was still good intent behind the actions that Aced took in KHUX.

I have kinda taken Nomura's word "KH3 ending will be hard to digest" as an opinion of the fandom seeing the climax of all of the adventures so far coming to an end, I mean I have already thought before that once KH3 finally comes and everything we've been doing so far comes to an end I will be sad, excited and happy but sad that it's over. He might be referring to a mix of emotions we players will experience. Who knows...

I think that it will be that they'll kill Young Xehanort and that the timeline would revert entirely, because if you think about it, if YX was killed before he could grow up and screw everything up, then there wouldn't be anything wrong with the worlds. There would be no Maleficent threats, Terra, Ven, and Aqua most likely wouldn't have met, Sora and Riku wouldn't know Kairi, and Vanitas, Roxas, Xion, Namine, and Organization XIII would never exist. Mickey probably wouldn't become a Keyblade wielder or master. No one would have a need for Keyblades. Eraqus would still be alive.

...I'm starting to realize how much has happened only because Xehanort exists.

But killing young xehanort would be like killing baby hitler sure everybody knows what he will become but at that point in time he hasmt done anything yet and i dont think our purist sora is into that greater good stuff

At this point, since he said something like that, anything goes. Except the death of Sora seeing as hes the protagonist after KH3. Honestly, Ive heard this games pretty dark, I was thinking something along the lines of a plot twist, where instead of Terra being a Nort like we all think Xehanort somehow gets Aqua instead in some turn of event. Leaving Terra to be a Light in her place, I mean, shes already a Master, an evil Aqua fight would be gripping, hurtful and challenging to say the least.

Killing sor would be the dumbest thing they could do after setting up his releationship with kairi so well

what is the obsession with sora's dinner?

It's been about three years in the official timeline, and he still has not eaten his dinner his poor mother made him.  :sad: Heck, I don't remember seeing him eat at all.