Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Big Hero 6 was probably one of the final worlds they decided to include in the game (since the movie's so new, can't remember if they actually stated this somewhere), so I wouldn't be too worried. ^^

I really hope they'll show the world in a trailer soon, I'm so excited to see what it looks like!

It was in 2015 when they announced Big Hero 6 as a world in the game if I remember correctly. 

Big Hero 6 was probably one of the final worlds they decided to include in the game (since the movie's so new, can't remember if they actually stated this somewhere), so I wouldn't be too worried. ^^

I really hope they'll show the world in a trailer soon, I'm so excited to see what it looks like!

Considering KH3 was announced in 2013, and BH6 came out in 2014, it's most probably one of the final worlds, and I'm guessing more spoiler heavy which is why they've avoided showing it. Also the fact that it's probably still needing its coat of polish.

KH13's coverage of the Making of Video that was only shown to attendees of 2018's D23 Japan said that footage of Baymax was shown: 

http://kh13.com/news/exclusive-making-of-kingdom-hearts-iii-video-was-shown-at-the-kingdom-hearts-fan-event-includes-footage-of-tangled-emphasizes-worlds-in-kh3-to-be-more-lively

Still, I did not see any other news source even mention Baymax, and the article doesn't really elaborate on that (and his mention got overshadowed by Rapunzel and NPC's), so take it with a grain of salt unless someone can confirm they did show Baymax, or until we get to see San Fransokyo ourselves in the near future.

I think back at D23 Anaheim (July 2017) Nomura mentioned Big Hero 6. He commented at how he wished he had something to show last D23 (2015) when they announced the Big Hero 6 world, which is why he wanted to go big and bring a trailer for the Toy Story reveal.

Keep in mind, while it is true we have found deleted worlds-in-progress via datamining (Jungle Book, Treasure Planet), Nomura has never officially announced a world and then not put it in a game.

I'm pretty sure San Fransokyo is one of the last worlds due to the fact that it would require 5 or 6 guest party members, and as such the world would require a high level of difficulty to balance the party's size.

I think back at D23 Anaheim (July 2017) Nomura mentioned Big Hero 6. He commented at how he wished he had something to show last D23 (2015) when they announced the Big Hero 6 world, which is why he wanted to go big and bring a trailer for the Toy Story reveal.

Keep in mind, while it is true we have found deleted worlds-in-progress via datamining (Jungle Book, Treasure Planet), Nomura has never officially announced a world and then not put it in a game.

If I remember correctly, he said Dumbo would be a world in KH3D and then that didn't happen. But I think that was the only time.

Edited by G-SANtos

I'm pretty sure San Fransokyo is one of the last worlds due to the fact that it would require 5 or 6 guest party members, and as such the world would require a high level of difficulty to balance the party's size.

If I remember correctly, he said Dumbo would be a world in KH3D and then that didn't happen. But I think that was the only time.

why would it require more party members than the other worlds?

Well, as far as I remember, he just said it briefly in a single interview. There's a difference between that and actually giving BH6 a full conference at D23 2015, Concept Art, a Trailer with Roy Conli, and even a Press release on Square's site. More reason to believe they won't just scrap an entire world with all of that still floating around the internet.

Can't wait for it, either. It's easily my most-expected world, and we haven't even seen any of it yet.

There's got to be someway to Put Treasure Planet and The Jungle Book in the Series but i don't want those two Saved for the Next Saga.

I think it's a similar reason as to why they avoided showing Rapunzel for a long time. Not only will it likely be one of the later worlds and may been rather spoiler heavy, such large cities are a challenge to portray, especially characters with partly unique powers. Since they now use NPCs, I can only imagine that this world in particular may be rather complicated.

And as much as I like seeing the progress Olympus has made for example over the past years, there's no need to show something which could have been problematic until reaching a certain standard.

Another point is that Nomura said they would reveal all worlds beforehand. While this is not the first time things have changed, a reveal does not necessarily equal actual footage. It was basically a confirmation that the world is making it in.

Scrapped content and even entire worlds aren't particularly new to games, KH being no exception, but I have never heard of a world getting entirely taken out after being announced. Not to mention that this would mean they would have to change scripts, etc. which should have been done at the point of announcement for the most part.

So I don't think that we should be worried. I can vividly imagine Big Hero 6 being among the more challenging worlds on their list and that beinf the reason why they cannot show much.

The Tangled world did not have much exposition yet either, and nearly none before this year. (I wouldn't consider showing a tower and some grass/stone a real showcase. And just because of Rapunzel's hair.)

why would it require more party members than the other worlds?

Because it has more characters than the other worlds. Unlike Toy Story and Monsters, Inc., which have two characters consistently protrayed as the protagonists, Big Hero 6 is about a team.

Nomura said in an interview that the maximum amount of guest party members still hasn't been shown, so it's not two, and which revealed Disney world so far makes more sense to have a larger team?

Edited by G-SANtos

Because it has more characters than the other worlds. Unlike Toy Story and Monsters, Inc., which have two characters consistently protrayed as the protagonists, Big Hero 6 is about a team.

Nomura said in an interview that the maximum amount of guest party members still hasn't been shown, so it's not two, and which revealed Disney world so far makes more sense to have a larger team?

im well aware that its about a team but ive never heard normua say that when did he say it?

Edited by ocean's rage

im well aware that its about a team but ive never heard normua say that when did he say it?

https://gamerant.com/kingdom-hearts-3-playable-character-sora/

He said up to five characters can Join your party, even more.

Considering Baymax and Hiro could very well be a single character to make space, Five is the perfect number to include in BH6.

Could also be for the final fight with the Seven Guardians, or even a final boss sequence in Toy Box that has you team up with Jessie and Bullseye as well, idk.

https://gamerant.com/kingdom-hearts-3-playable-character-sora/

He said up to five characters can Join your party, even more.

Considering Baymax and Hiro could very well be a single character to make space, Five is the perfect number to include in BH6.

Could also be for the final fight with the Seven Guardians, or even a final boss sequence in Toy Box that has you team up with Jessie and Bullseye as well, idk.

are you sure he didnt mean five in total including sora donald and goofy?

are you sure he didnt mean five in total including sora donald and goofy?

If that's the case, the "even more" part still leaves room for speculation.

Not to worry. San Fransokyo is pretty much alive and kicking, Nomura just hasn't deemed the world ready to be shown, either for reasons such as working on the final adjustments of said world, or simply because anything shown could be spoiler heavy to the story! But I seriously doubt that this world would be scrapped, as it was the final Disney world chosen for the game! And Nomura has never announced a world only to then retract from that and scrap it. Any scrapped worlds he's had have been behind the scenes and not publicly known until recently, when codes for The Jungle Book and Treasure Planet were found on BBS and DDD, respectively!

But yeah, San Fransokyo is pretty much still there, I'm sure of it!

Not to worry. San Fransokyo is pretty much alive and kicking, Nomura just hasn't deemed the world ready to be shown, either for reasons such as working on the final adjustments of said world, or simply because anything shown could be spoiler heavy to the story! But I seriously doubt that this world would be scrapped, as it was the final Disney world chosen for the game! And Nomura has never announced a world only to then retract from that and scrap it. Any scrapped worlds he's had have been behind the scenes and not publicly known until recently, when codes for The Jungle Book and Treasure Planet were found on BBS and DDD, respectively!

But yeah, San Fransokyo is pretty much still there, I'm sure of it!

Yeah. It's possible they might have dropped some worlds. Heck, I'm sure they did cause they did mention they always plan on having more worlds then actually fit into the game, like with Toy Story (KH1, summons in KH2 final mix), Treasure Planet (DDD from what we know of), and the ever being scrapped The Jungle Book (KH1, BBS, the cancelled TV series, DDD possibly more). But if they did I doubt it would be for an announced world. I think the world just comes later into the game so it might have been one of the last ones worked on.

Yeah. It's possible they might have dropped some worlds. Heck, I'm sure they did cause they did mention they always plan on having more worlds then actually fit into the game, like with Toy Story (KH1, summons in KH2 final mix), Treasure Planet (DDD from what we know of), and the ever being scrapped The Jungle Book (KH1, BBS, the cancelled TV series, DDD possibly more). But if they did I doubt it would be for an announced world. I think the world just comes later into the game so it might have been one of the last ones worked on.

Exactly. Because I think it'd be bad publicity if an announced world would up and end up scrapped, ya know? But when it comes to worlds that haven't been announced, they can be scrapped at any time, since the public has no knowledge of said world, ya know?

I like to think that Big Hero 6 has a lot of brand new awesome gameplay elements that we've never seen before, so they've been keeping it under wraps till we're closer to launch in order to build more hype.

Yeah, that could be possible! It'd be amazing to see what eye-popping gameplay we could get out of San Fransokyo! :D