Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So, in one of his latest statements, Tetsuya Nomura revealed he and his team are making the "'final adjustments'" for "'KINGDOM HEARTS 3'".

Does this mean we are done with seeing new worlds?  So far, I counted at least Seven new worlds for "'Kingdom Hearts 3'".  Yet, I personally anticipated at least Ten new worlds.

Are we going to see new worlds coming up with the story information to be released soon?  Or are we all going to have to wait until the game comes out to see those new worlds, given they are there?

post-39921-0-97086700-1526177138_thumb.png
post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

They did say they were gonna reveal all the worlds. And I'm pretty sure we don't know all of them yet. They might not reveal them all in a trailer though, or they might show a few in the trailers coming up.

Final adjustments doesn't mean that there won't be any reveals left, don't worry. It just means they're in the final stages of development, but what they reveal and when is up to them. The unconfirmed worlds are also in the final stages but will simply be presented later if they are still planning to show all of them beforehand. After all, they still need something to show that doesn't spoil entire areas of worlds. And it doesn't mean that the remaining ones will get a lot of screen time. I could imagine Radiant Garden reappearing,because there's anlot of story involved with that one, but receiving less exposition since it's a world we already know.

Let's assume the game comes out in Q4, there's still some time and some events left to get to the remaining worlds. It doesn't even have to be within a trailer either.

Pretty sure they're saving at least something for E3. I expect we'll get maybe two more (Disney) worlds. Three at max, I'd say, though I'm not too sure? If I remember correctly, they said KH3 would have less worlds than KH2... They seem to be huge, though, so I'm sure there will be more than enough content.

They did say they were gonna reveal all the worlds. And I'm pretty sure we don't know all of them yet. They might not reveal them all in a trailer though, or they might show a few in the trailers coming up.

Yeah that's what Nomura said he said all of the Disney Worlds & Original Worlds would be revealed before the Game so not all of them might be revealed during the Upcoming E3 Event maybe at other events like we'll at least Get One New Disney World Revealed at the Orchestra (Probably The Jungle Book), One at E3 (Frozen and San Fransokyo) and one at other Events (Treasure Planet prehaps).

Even with how big they are, I really doubt we’re only getting five Disney worlds in total + Mysterious Tower. For one thing, it’s pretty much a given we’re getting Winnie the Pooh in this game again and the other assets seen in that leaked website point to at least one or two more worlds they could use. All in all, I think we’re going to get AT LEAST one more world announcement at E3.

Even with how big they are, I really doubt we’re only getting five Disney worlds in total + Mysterious Tower. For one thing, it’s pretty much a given we’re getting Winnie the Pooh in this game again and the other assets seen in that leaked website point to at least one or two more worlds they could use. All in all, I think we’re going to get AT LEAST one more world announcement at E3.

What makes it so certain The 100-Acre Wood is going to return?

What specifically did the leaked website show?

It feels like no one tells me anything about such anymore....

With the deluge of 'modern' Disney movies such as Wreck it Ralph, Tangled, BH6 and others, I'd like to see more Disney Renaissance-esque films being introduced to the KH3 story. I definitely don't want Frozen and would prefer Meet the Robinsons or something of the sort to replace Frozen. I just want to see Agrabah revealed as well as Radiant Garden or Destiny islands. If you haven't learned by now, I won't be playing the Frozen portion of the game unless absolutely necessary. 

Edit - Agrabah confirmed for KH3 

http://gameranx.com/updates/id/22099/article/kingdom-hearts-3-agrabah-confirmed-with-gilbert-recording-voices/

Edited by OhHamburgers!

But i also want Treasure Planet and The Jungle Book to be in the Game too.

With the deluge of 'modern' Disney movies such as Wreck it Ralph, Tangled, BH6 and others, I'd like to see more Disney Renaissance-esque films being introduced to the KH3 story. I definitely don't want Frozen and would prefer Meet the Robinsons or something of the sort to replace Frozen. I just want to see Agrabah revealed as well as Radiant Garden or Destiny islands. If you haven't learned by now, I won't be playing the Frozen portion of the game unless absolutely necessary. 

Edit - Agrabah confirmed for KH3 

http://gameranx.com/updates/id/22099/article/kingdom-hearts-3-agrabah-confirmed-with-gilbert-recording-voices/

I would take this article with a grain of salt considering this was stated only a year after KH 3 was in development. I'm pretty sure the voice actor for Iago was referring to working on 2.5 considering it came out in 2014, the same year the voice actor for Iago said this. There is no way Square Enix could have brought back the English voice actors this early into the development of KH 3. I won't believe what this article says until Square Enix says Agrabah has been confirmed for KH 3. I really don't trust any games sites to report on this kind of important news unless the news comes from KH13 or KHInsider considering they tend to be the most accurate sources of KH news. 

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

I think there’s at least 3-4 more Disney worlds left to reveal, Here’s my take on What worlds will appear and what sections they will be in.

Im speculating that each world section is most likely going to consist of an original world,a 2D Disney world,a Pixar world and a Disney renaissance world (ex: Twilight town,Hercules,Toy story, Tangled).

The game has 3 parts in terms of worlds, back then in Tokyo:D23 it was said that the first part of the game was 90% complete, the second part was 60% complete and that the last part was a secret. Going from this I’m assuming that the first batch of Disney worlds are going to be Hercules, Tangled and Toy story. Big hero 6 is most likely one of the last worlds due to it being one of the last ones selected for the game and Monsters Inc is probably in the second batch of worlds due to how recently announced it was.

Now going with my speculation there should be at least 4 Disney worlds left to reveal. 1 renaissance world, two 2D worlds and 1 Pixar world.

My own personal guesses are Frozen(as much as I don’t want it in the game),Jungle Book, Treasure Planet and Brave or Wall-E. I have a feeling 100 acre wood will make an appearance as a mini game world per tradition in order to wrap up it’s storyline and to have one other familiar world from the past games.

What do y’all think?

I think there’s at least 3-4 more Disney worlds left to reveal, Here’s my take on What worlds will appear and what sections they will be in.

Im speculating that each world section is most likely going to consist of an original world,a 2D Disney world,a Pixar world and a Disney renaissance world (ex: Twilight town,Hercules,Toy story, Tangled).

The game has 3 parts in terms of worlds, back then in Tokyo:D23 it was said that the first part of the game was 90% complete, the second part was 60% complete and that the last part was a secret. Going from this I’m assuming that the first batch of Disney worlds are going to be Hercules, Tangled and Toy story. Big hero 6 is most likely one of the last worlds due to it being one of the last ones selected for the game and Monsters Inc is probably in the second batch of worlds due to how recently announced it was.

Now going with my speculation there should be at least 4 Disney worlds left to reveal. 1 renaissance world, two 2D worlds and 1 Pixar world.

My own personal guesses are Frozen(as much as I don’t want it in the game),Jungle Book, Treasure Planet and Brave or Wall-E. I have a feeling 100 acre wood will make an appearance as a mini game world per tradition in order to wrap up it’s storyline and to have one other familiar world from the past games.

What do y’all think?

Hold on the First Part of the Worlds are: Hercules, Toy Story and Monsters Inc then the Middle Part might have Tangled, Jungle Book and Possibly Frozen then probably the Final Part could have: Treasure Planet and Big Hero 6 unless they add in One More Disney World could be either A Pixar World (Probably A Bug's Life or Wall-E) or Atlantis (Which ever one makes it)

My predictions for new worlds:

• New Orleans (The Princess and the Frog)*
  • Dunbroch (Brave)
  • Arendelle (Frozen)**
  • Montressor (Treasure Planet)
  • The Jungle Book world*
  • Sugar Rush Speedway (Wreck-It Ralph)***
  • Ant Island (A Bug's Life)*

And, even though Nomura has said there would be no more returning worlds, I don't believe him:

• 100-Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh 2011)***
  • Agrabah (Aladdin and the King of Thieves)
  • Port Royal (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and At World's End)

*With transformation

**With wardrobe change

***Minigame world

I think there's four to five more Disney worlds to announce and three to four original worlds to announce. It would be nice to have more traditionally animated movies in the line-up, we only have one so far. We need more variety. 

My predictions for new worlds:

• New Orleans (The Princess and the Frog)*
  • Dunbroch (Brave)
  • Arendelle (Frozen)**
  • Montressor (Treasure Planet)
  • The Jungle Book world*
  • Sugar Rush Speedway (Wreck-It Ralph)***
  • Ant Island (A Bug's Life)*

And, even though Nomura has said there would be no more returning worlds, I don't believe him:

• 100-Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh 2011)***
  • Agrabah (Aladdin and the King of Thieves)
  • Port Royal (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and At World's End)

*With transformation

**With wardrobe change

***Minigame world

I think he said there would be less returning worlds and more new worlds. So there are still most probably some coming. Not to mention most of the original worlds will most likely be ones we have been to before. 

I don't think that we are officially done with world reveals as of yet. Just because Nomura said that he and his team are on the final adjustments doesn't mean that they'll stop giving us information on the game, ya know? So all we have to do is be patient and wait to see what Nomura and the gang have in store for us!

Since Nomura said he'd reveal the release date early next month, my guess is either at the KH Orchestra Concert happening on June 9th or at Square's Showcase on the 11th, which is a day before E3, if I'm not mistaken! So it could be we have a trailer for one event or the other, or maybe both! So more world reveals could be in order!

I don't think that we are officially done with world reveals as of yet. Just because Nomura said that he and his team are on the final adjustments doesn't mean that they'll stop giving us information on the game, ya know? So all we have to do is be patient and wait to see what Nomura and the gang have in store for us!

Since Nomura said he'd reveal the release date early next month, my guess is either at the KH Orchestra Concert happening on June 9th or at Square's Showcase on the 11th, which is a day before E3, if I'm not mistaken! So it could be we have a trailer for one event or the other, or maybe both! So more world reveals could be in order!

Exactly we need at Least 4-5 More Disney World reveals before the Release (At Least Treasure Planet, Jungle Book should be at least the Next World Reveals.)

Exactly we need at Least 4-5 More Disney World reveals before the Release (At Least Treasure Planet, Jungle Book should be at least the Next World Reveals.)

I can see what you mean about "'The Jungle Book'", considering it has been cut out of the series twice and it was the first Disney animated movie to be released following Walt Disney's death in December of 1966.

Yet, I would personally like to see "'Robin Hood'" in "'Kingdom Hearts 3'".  "'TaleSpin'" could work for the next saga.

It is all up to Tetsuya Nomura to decide, and up to Disney to approve his decisions.

post-39921-0-97086700-1526177138_thumb.png
post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg
Edited by SoraDaxjer28

Omg, I hear you, man! If Treasure Planet is revealed next month, I'll go in a berserk mode of happiness! I've been dying to see that film get put into the KH Universe! X_X Here's hoping it makes the cut!

And well, we might get that amount of world reveals, and if any new trailers give two world reveals instead of one, then that's another way to go! Once we know when the game will release next month, we can have a clearer picture of how many worlds are left to reveal, ya know?

Omg, I hear you, man! If Treasure Planet is revealed next month, I'll go in a berserk mode of happiness! I've been dying to see that film get put into the KH Universe! X_X Here's hoping it makes the cut!

And well, we might get that amount of world reveals, and if any new trailers give two world reveals instead of one, then that's another way to go! Once we know when the game will release next month, we can have a clearer picture of how many worlds are left to reveal, ya know?

Yes!  :biggrin:  :lol:

Yes!  :biggrin:  :lol:

This coming month is going to be a very big month for the KH community. I've got the feeling that the most explosive wave of info and world reveals and details on the game as of yet will be bombarded to us at E3, with something likely appearing at the concerts as well!

This coming month is going to be a very big month for the KH community. I've got the feeling that the most explosive wave of info and world reveals and details on the game as of yet will be bombarded to us at E3, with something likely appearing at the concerts as well!

Can't wait