Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
gepugg

Kingdom Hearts III release date to be revealed early next month

First this must be addressed. I am dying right now since now we know when the release date will be announced. Second to answer the question, I am predicting it comes out either September or December. I'm thinking more of the latter like 80% December, 20% September.

With the release of multiple big name titles such as COD: BO4, Spiderman, RDR 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and others being released September/October, I see a December date on the horizon but who knows what the KH3 team is hiding, especially Nomura. With the latest videos and confirmed leak (Wreck-it Ralph), I'm excited to see the worlds and summons that we haven't seen yet. Hopefully we get a release date with an english trailer as well as an alternate trailer in the following weeks. SE has confirmed the 2018 window and that's all I'm worried about. No more delays, no more setbacks and everything seems to be going smoothly. Let's cross our fingers and hope for a reasonable release date! 

First this must be addressed. I am dying right now since now we know when the release date will be announced. Second to answer the question, I am predicting it comes out either September or December. I'm thinking more of the latter like 80% December, 20% September.

I'm going say 13th November it's a Tuesday.

That was Kingdom Hearts 3 premiere event is here, because I saw about demo game of Kingdom Hearts 3!

And now, I want to see it first and I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts Timeline and Kingdom Hearts 3!

So, I want to see another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with English dubbed in Square Enix's E3 2018 showcase and Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour in Los Angelos at the same time and the release date will be revealed and the new world, including Toy Box and Mount Olympus/Olympus Coliseum.

Because it is possible that release dates said: "The Saga is Complete, August 2018".

And so, I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts Timeline and Kingdom Hearts 3, and since all previous trailers for Kingdom Hearts 3 as work in progress, there's another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 in Square Enix's E3 2018 showcase and Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour event, after Kingdom Hearts 3 premiere event is going to be end on today and tomorrow.

Right, George Foster?

Thank you for sharing this with us, George!

GAHHH, THE TIME IS FINALLY COME, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE PROMISED TIME IS NEARLY UPON US! WE MUST BE PATIENT FOR ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS, AND WE SHALL FINALLY BE SHOWN DA WAE OF DA RELEASE DATE FOR KINGDOM HEARTS III! KICK THE HYPE TRAIN INTO HIGH GEAR, CUZ FROM HERE ON DOWN, THINGS WILL ONLY GET MORE HECTIC WITH HYPE OVERLOAD!!!!

WHAT A TIME TO BE A KINGDOM HEARTS FAN, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!! :D

To me, i think it's going to release on either likely July/August, because i feel this is the most likely date for it, but we'll find out when the release date is announced. Let's just hope it's July!