•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

What are you most excited to learn about from the KH3 impressions on Friday?

kh3 kingdom hearts 3 impressions kh3 music kh3 story kh3 difficulty

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

What are you most excited to learn about from the KH3 impressions on Friday?(64 members have cast votes)

1. Combat feel and speed (12 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

2. The music! (6 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

3. World sizes (6 votes [9.38%])

4. Special skills (links, etc.) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. The graphics (6 votes [9.38%])

6. Exploration (6 votes [9.38%])

7. Difficulty (1 votes [1.56%])

Percentage of vote: 1.56%

8. Nothing specific, I'm open to all kinds of info! (27 votes [42.19%])

Percentage of vote: 42.19%

9. Something else? Share below! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 Power Jusho

Power Jusho

I am the TRUE Keyblade Master...Not you...

• Social Media Team
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:45 PM

What are you most excited to learn about from the KH3 impressions on Friday?

This poll is intended for pure speculation, please DO NOT discuss fact or anything that may be fact!

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Think, think, think..."

• 13,650 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:47 PM

I'm pretty much open to anything that will be introduced to us. Anything and everything we get from the event will be welcome news to me! So I say bring it on! :D

#3 SoraDaxjer28

SoraDaxjer28

The Backdrop Keyblader!!

• 410 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

Whatever Square-Enix and Disney feels comfortable sharing is nice to me.  After all, if anyone knows how much time and effort goes into making a video game or movie, they do.  I, for one, have had some personal experience in that department, too.

Donald Duck & 'Enchantress'.jpg
Ticklish_-2.png

#4 The Key of the Brain

The Key of the Brain
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:14 PM

The difficulty... we have an amount of power crazy in KH3 and we haven't seen anything that create difficulty to the player in any trailer

#5 J. Severe

J. Severe

Overlord of KH13

• 3,329 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

literally everything

#6 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,941 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

I want every single detail about this. Describe everything from colors to motions to everything.

#7 Merilly

Merilly
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:32 PM

Of course everything is fine by me but the thing I'd like to hear most about is the combat. In terms of visuals, world sizes, etc., we already have a good indication and unlike other games, KH has never been prone to promising visuals which won't be present in the final game in at least a similar quality.

I said it on another post before, but the gameplay is something we've only been shown parts of which could have been optimized to not show any issues and it'll be interesting to hear if there are problems like frame drops or input delays and whether the combat is fluent or not, or how the overall gameplay works in terms of active combat and cinematic action ratio.

Another small thing I'd like to know would be how large the subtitles are, if there are some. 0.2 and other PS4 titles like God of War had the problem that the text was really small and barely legible. Most of the dialogue was understandable without the help but during battle or just loud environment, it was sometimes hard to understand what was being said.

Generally, I am of course excited to read about any kind of impression as long as it's somewhat objective. I don't mean to tell someone how excited they should be, but I doubt everything will be utterly perfect (as far as that's possible anyway), so hearing a bit of critcism will be nice too so SE will know what to work on.
I'm not concerned that this site will be mindless screaming or just negativity though, so I'm looking forward to a variety of impressions on different aspects of the game.

The only thing I don't care much about is the difficulty because I feel it is rather subjective and depends on the difficulty setting itself too. Of course it can be compared to other titles, considering 0.2 felt subjectively harder than any other entry on the same difficulty, but overall, it really depends on where people start in the game, how experienced they are with the franchise, etc.

#8 Green Sparrow

Green Sparrow

tinker tocker

• 806 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:26 PM

Definitely hyped for how it FEELS. I'm really hoping they nailed the KH2 feel.

I'm most looking forward to the input from Soralam1, Bitzkit, and of course the people here at kh13 :)

#9 Raxaimus

Raxaimus

KH3 Premiere Event Attendee

• Kingdom Hearts χ Team (+)
  • 185 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:22 AM

Definitely hyped for how it FEELS. I'm really hoping they nailed the KH2 feel.

I'm most looking forward to the input from Soralam1, Bitzkit, and of course the people here at kh13 :)

Aw, thanks!  :3 I'm very interested to see how this stacks up to KH2 myself, and I've got a list of things to test out while I'm playing. You won't be disappointed!

#10 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,887 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:31 AM

Everything! Just everything man! Man y'all are so lucky to go. Makes me sad a little sad that I can't go. :

#11 Mark Cummings

Mark Cummings
  • 213 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:22 AM

I'll be drinking in every bit of information that I can throughout the weekend and into next week from as many people who are going to be present at the event.  

#12 KeybladeMasterBalo

KeybladeMasterBalo
  • 797 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:22 PM

Where is the EVERYTHING option!? No but seriously we have seen tips and bits of it except for the music so that has a lot of my interest.

#13 Riku777

Riku777

BLARGH!!!!!

• 76 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:23 PM

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!