Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I know that our beloved and respected news team is unable to share with us the awesomeness that they are privy to, until Friday at least, but we can still talk about what we hope will be there right?

I'm personally only hoping for one, that the title screen is a hand drawn character like the rest of the games. I love 0.2 for what it is, but I really dislike the title screen.

Hyping my hype down here, what about you guys?

From what I heard from HMK and SkywardWing they will share a lot about the event. 

And I get what you're saying. The title screen of 0.2 felt a bit TOO modern. I hope Kingdom Hearts will keep it like the previous game to give it a nostalgic touch.

How to use the very things Sora can do in combat. (Like what buttons to press to activate them.)

I'm thinking they will make a main menu screen just like 0.2. But also an Hand Drawn of the main menu screen would be nice too. 

Of course stuff dubbed in English. (Battle grunts, short chatter between characters, and how they would react. etc.)

Certain fun features we have never heard in an interview yet.

And jumpscares just like 0.2. LOL

Maybe just wishful thinking...but I’m hoping that maybe they’ll reveal a brand new world for the demo? If not, I think it will be how it was years ago at the Birth by Sleep event where people got to play either through Castle of Dreams, The Enchanted Dominion or Dwarf Woodlands. Which if that’s the case, I’d expect Toy Story, Mount Olympus And one other world. (Hoping for Jungle Book)

Edited by ExperienceTheDivine

Maybe just wishful thinking...but I’m hoping that maybe they’ll reveal a brand new world for the demo? If not, I think it will be how it was years ago at the Birth by Sleep event where people got to play either through Castle of Dreams, The Enchanted Dominion or Dwarf Woodlands. Which if that’s the case, I’d expect Toy Story, Mount Olympus And one other world. (Hoping for Jungle Book)

I don't think they'd reveal a new world in a private event, it will probably be at E3

It's possible they might reveal a world. They are running out of opportunities to do so if they plan on revealing all of them. I don't think we are gonna get a trailer though. We might see some game play and cut scenes. And I'm sure everyone will be allowed to talk about what they experienced.  

I feel like SOMETHING substantial is going to be dropped on Friday. The people going are hinting that they know something BIG that they can't share yet. But other than the event actually existing, happening this week, and that KH3 will be playable (which all of us already know), my mind only goes to:

-Release Date
-New Trailer
-New World
-Gummi Ship gameplay

EDIT: Oops! Had to delete something that COULD be considered a spoiler for Friday. My bad!

Edited by Green Sparrow

So I know that our beloved and respected news team is unable to share with us the awesomeness that they are privy to, until Friday at least, but we can still talk about what we hope will be there right?

I'm personally only hoping for one, that the title screen is a hand drawn character like the rest of the games. I love 0.2 for what it is, but I really dislike the title screen.

Hyping my hype down here, what about you guys?

All of this feels like such a grey area where anything or nothing could be shown. I think first of all we have to consider why Square Enix is doing this and what are their intentions? What comes to mind is that they want to fix any glitches before the demo at E3. Especially with them making this such a private event, this feels even more private than D23 Japan because we know so little about it. So my conclusion is that Square is using this as a way to hype up fans before E3 when the media reports on the game but at the same time their main focus is using this as a testing ground before E3, because that's where it counts. However if they want to release some info after the event then so be it but I can't see it being anything major with E3 less than a month away.

From the pictures of the pre-event set up, it looks like it’s going to be Toy Story heavy. I know a lot of people are big Toy Story fans, but so far it’s proably the world I’m looking least forward to. Kinda hoping they’re going to show off more than just Toy Story at this event.