Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Komali

KH3 with battle royale mode?

Would you be excited?

There are rumors that big games like Call of Duty, Battlefield and Red Dead Redemption 2 will have a battle royale mode. Do you see Square Enix jumping on the battle royale hype train too?

If yes, how do you imagine it? Keyblade Wars battle royale with KHUX avatars?

If no, what kind of multiplayer mode do you wish?

Well, I don't know about this battle royale concept, as its news to me, but for Kingdom Hearts III, I'd imagine a Heartless Horde mode where Keyblade Wielders gather together to take on ever increasing hordes of Heartless, and the hordes would keep on coming, endless so that players can rack up high scores on the leaderboards! I was talking about this with Merilly on another thread I made, and I think that I have the perfect solution for DLC for Kingdom Hearts III! I am beyond sure that the story won't be incomplete for the game, so I find that the DLC might be a multiplayer mode, and every two to three months or so, we'd get a multiplayer map with a new mode that tackles horde mode, a command board-esque mode, and a versus mode, ya know, things like that!

I don’t know, but it would be a shocking addition if they did add it on. It does make me wonder how the winners of the contest to get into KH3 will show up.

Huh, you know, you may be onto something!

I think if they want to do something like that, they could do what they did with the Mirage Arena in the PSP version of Birth by Sleep and have a versus mode.  Maybe they could update it by letting you unlock and choose any Kingdom Hearts character you want for that mode, like how there was a mode where you could choose any character you wanted to complete missions in the DS version of 358/2 Days.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

if they do something like that I suspect the color fireworks will be so great that I will know what it is like to be on LSD

Honestly though I think they have there hands full as it is, It would be cool but I dont know if the kind of gameplay KH has can fit into something multiplayer as it is designed for single player bossfights, than again they could do it so that you have a full set of attacks only meant for the PvP arena or a special gear

I think if they want to do something like that, they could do what they did with the Mirage Arena in the PSP version of Birth by Sleep and have a versus mode.  Maybe they could update it by letting you unlock and choose any Kingdom Hearts character you want for that mode, like how there was a mode where you could choose any character you wanted to complete missions in the DS version of 358/2 Days.

This is something that I could get behind! :)