•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[5-13-18] The XIII Falling Price Deal, Lexaeus' New XIII Event

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bearybear

Bearybear

Keyblade Master

• Kingdom Hearts χ Team
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:29 PM

Today the XIII Falling Price Deal returns with the Lexaeus [+] medal!

Starting today and ending May 21 at 11:59 PM (PT) This deal guarantees 10 medals, at least 2 tier 7 or higher medals and the rest being a 5 star or higher rarity. Also, you are guaranteed to get Lexaeus [+] within 5 turns and pre strengthened to 5 special attack dots! As a bonus, three magic mirror medals will also be included!

Tier 7 medals you can earn include;
- Hercules B
- Yunna Rikku & Paine
- HD Pete
- HD Armor of Eraqus
- HD Final Form Sora
- HD Vanitas

Not only that, but you can get Trait Medal #16 from this deal AND from the new XIII Event! The trait medal will allow you to unlock a trait and fill a special attack dot for Lexaeus [+]!

The deal is Falling Price which means from the fifth pull onward, it will only cost 1,900 jewels!
1st pull- 3,000
2nd pull- 2,500
3rd pull- 2,200
4rth pull- 2,000
5th pull and higher- 1,900

Attached File  3D7E9ECF-30AC-43E6-A1AF-1DA391751076.jpeg   102.08KB   0 downloads

From today to May 24 11:59 PM (PT) face off against Lexaeus for rewards!

13 quests will be available to challenge Lexaeus for prizes such as jewels and even Trait medal #16! This trait medal can fill a special attack dot and give a trait to the new Lexaeus [+] medal. But be warned, Lexaeus grows stronger with each fight! If you are able to over come all 13 fights, you will earn a total of 5,000 jewels and 5 Trait medal #16's!

Posted Image

#2 Django Moore

Django Moore

Keyblade Master

• 125 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:55 PM

These pulls have been absolutely brutal for me so far - it always takes the full five pulls for me to get the medal that I want (for example: the stained glass Ventus/Vanitas medal)