Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
2 quid is good

Film MCU has plans for Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)

What do you guys think of this? I'm not a marvel fan but I've been following kamala khan since the beginning and I'm definitely excited to see a Pakistani superhero on the big screen!

One thing that bugs me is that loads of people actually want Priyanka Chopra to play her. :/ Hard pass, she's fabulous but she's in her 30's and Ms marvel is a teenager.

Short Answer: Sure. Bring her on!

Long Answer: I'm mixed. I have a problem with her and Miles Morales. They are both great characters with fantastic stories, but because of their superhero names, they are constantly living in the shadows of others (Peter Parker & Carol Danvers). They need to have a "Robin to Nightwing" moment of sorts to really become themselves. I suppose representation has to start somewhere though,

Oh yeah, I read about this over on Cinemablend, and I'm pretty intrigued by this! I think it's pretty awesome that we'll get Kamala in the future of the MCU! I like the diversity, and not only that, she seems to be a pretty strong female character! I dig women who can take care of things! Though it'll be curious to see how casual moviegoers will be like: "Wait, there's a Captain Marvel and a Ms. Marvel? What is that about?" xD