Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I was rewatching the song trailer and I noticed on xemnas, vanitas and young xehanort's organization coat have a new symbol or chain on their zipper. Has anyone else caught this? It almost looks like the "key" blade, or something similar to it.

post-52030-0-39204700-1526148677_thumb.png

post-52030-0-05917900-1526148701_thumb.jpg

Edited by ScatteredDreams

I was rewatching the song trailer and I noticed on xemnas, vanitas and young xehanort's organization coat have a new symbol or chain on their zipper. Has anyone else caught this? It almost looks like the "key" blade, or something similar to it.

attachicon.gifKh3Xehanort.png

attachicon.gifKH3Xemnas.jpg

looks a bit like the unversed symbol

True! Also, notice Marluxia does not have that exact symbol on his black coat. Could this be symbolizing that hes not actually apart of the group? That being said though, i still believe hes apart of the new organization. Just that hes not extremely loyal and is plotting an inside job of some kind.

Yeah, it's curious how these symbols look different! They look eerily similar to the Unversed emblem, except that it's more complete! As Kokoado stated, Luxu and the Master Of Masters also have that same symbol in the zippers of their cloaks! So it could indeed simply be a new way to differentiate these cloaks from the original Organization's cloaks, ya know?

Or it could be that they have an as of yet unknown significance, kinda like the Recusant Sigil on Sora! :O

True! Also, notice Marluxia does not have that exact symbol on his black coat. Could this be symbolizing that hes not actually apart of the group? That being said though, i still believe hes apart of the new organization. Just that hes not extremely loyal and is plotting an inside job of some kind.

Well that is what happened in CoM. Marluxia and Larxene were plotting to overthrow the organization. Too bad they failed. :P

You can see the same symbol in KH X Back Cover on the MoM and Luxu's clothes.

I think it's just the new defaut zipper for the Black Hood in HD.

Oh! I didn't even noticed that lol Im late

If riku,sora and basically everyone gets a new outfit than the bad guys should have a right to do so aswell.

Of course lol except for donald and goofy

I agree, he seems to have something up his sleeve. Back with a vengeance for sure, but harder than in CoM.