I recently bought the Kingdom Hearts bundle "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX" for the PS4.
The reason i did, was because i previously (years back) played some of Kingdom Hearts 2, and thought it was a fun game, and would now like to try the entire series.
I just completed KH1, which was an awesome game, and i'm now trying to move on within the franchise.
Below i listed the way I have been told to play the games/movies (im not gonna buy a nintendo ds to play 358/2 days & Re:coded):
1) Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD
2) Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD
3) Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix HD
4) Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (movie)
5) Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD
6) Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (movie)
7) Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
Is this the correct way to go about it? If so, i am VERY confused, and have a couple of questions:
1. Since i just finished KH1, i shoud start playing RE:CoM right? But i heard I would get some bonus cards in that game, if I were to watch the 358/2 days movie first, how do i go about this?
2. As much as i enjoyed KH1 (and the mechanics of KH2 as well), i really struggle to understand the new mechanics of RE:CoM, do you have any tips to play this totally different game?
Kind regards, Carsten.
Edited by Carsten Winkler Farsinsen, 12 May 2018 - 10:39 AM.