Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
WolfTheDemon

Life Update and Greeting!

Oh, well hello there, and welcome back! I probably do not know you, or if I did, it was maybe briefly. Right now I'm going for my 7th year here on the site by the end of the month, so I may have talked to you at some point!

Anyways, getting to your topic, I'm glad things are going well for you in life, and that you are going headfirst into achieving your goals! Good on you! And I think that it's great that you are writing your own book, I wish you best of luck with it!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to you! I am also a May child, I actually had my birthday five days before you! Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself, and may God bless you on your wonderful day! :D

So then, since you technically aren't a newcomer, that means that my pet bunny can't devour your soul! Aw, boo! xD

Oh, well hello there, and welcome back! I probably do not know you, or if I did, it was maybe briefly. Right now I'm going for my 7th year here on the site by the end of the month, so I may have talked to you at some point!

Anyways, getting to your topic, I'm glad things are going well for you in life, and that you are going headfirst into achieving your goals! Good on you! And I think that it's great that you are writing your own book, I wish you best of luck with it!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to you! I am also a May child, I actually had my birthday five days before you! Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself, and may God bless you on your wonderful day! :D

So then, since you technically aren't a newcomer, that means that my pet bunny can't devour your soul! Aw, boo! xD

I swear I remember someone mentioning their pet bunny a lot back in the day. owo; But thank you none the less! xD

That's awesome! I love drawing and I do plan on doing some drawings like, graphic novels, illustrations, book covers, television, and films. Always dream big and do what you love! :D

Heck yeah man. No one should ever give up on their dream!

I swear I remember someone mentioning their pet bunny a lot back in the day. owo; But thank you none the less! xD

Ah, then I had greeted you beforehand! I have gone under a few username changes over the years! I was originally Dark Sora, then Sesshomaru, Golden Fighter, Shigehiko, and now currently The Transcendent Key! So if you recognize any of the previous usernames, then that means we've met before! X3