Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

So the kingdom hearts 3 event is real.

I had no doubts tbh. It's kind of a new way to promote the game by making KH Youtubers (worth of million of followers) to experience the game before anyone else. I'm sure there will be no footage of this unless it's carefully taken on a perspective where nothing is shown or in a sense by showing nothing new from the game (but this would be dreaming too much), naturally the Youtubers will be allowed to talk about THEIR EXPERIENCE rather than the actual game's contentm creating more hype in the days to come, then E3 will arrive with a new trailer (most likely) containing FINALLY that pretty and handsome Release Date. Mark my words.

I had no doubts tbh. It's kind of a new way to promote the game by making KH Youtubers (worth of million of followers) to experience the game before anyone else. I'm sure there will be no footage of this unless it's carefully taken on a perspective where nothing is shown or in a sense by showing nothing new from the game (but this would be dreaming too much), naturally the Youtubers will be allowed to talk about THEIR EXPERIENCE rather than the actual game's contentm creating more hype in the days to come, then E3 will arrive with a new trailer (most likely) containing FINALLY that pretty and handsome Release Date. Mark my words.

so in other words, don't expect much from the SE event. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

OMG, OMG, OMG, THIS IS REAL!!!!

Dang, this is beyond exciting, and I can't even begin to imagine how those privileged few must feel to be able to play Kingdom Hearts III ahead of everyone else! Gah, I'm so jealous, but at the same time I'm ridiculously happy! All these KH Youtubers deserve this chance, they've been very devoted to the Kingdom Hearts series, so good on them for getting the chance to play the game early!

I'm hoping that we get at the very least, a small trailer, like the one we got at the Dandelion Meeting about the Classic Kingdom! That, or any sort of written update would be awesome as well!

But you know what? I think that the excitement alone that the KH Youtubers will have upon finishing playing what they will play will leave us hooked and excited and will tide us over till E3 comes around! :D

But when is this Kingdom Hearts III event supposed to take place in this month?

Yep. It's not like there's absolutely no chance of anything appearing, but it will probably not be more than the accumulated experiences of those invited conveyed via reiteration rather than pictures. I didn't expect much from the Dandelion meeting concerning KH3 either and there was still a short trailer, so who knows? Square might decide to drop a trailer similarly to how one was shown at the concert and then made available online. I wouldn't count on it however since it would kind of overshadow the people they are using for marketing.

I think it wouldn't make sense to put some sort of embargo on them and not allow them to talk about the part they played, mainly because they have little control over things slipping out by accident (like the person who revealed the month). Once something has seen the light of day, it's hard to erase from the internet.

Another factor is that it wouldn't really be sensible to deliberately choose people with a lot of presence on social media, YT, Twitch, etc. relating to Kingdom Hearts and then prohibit them from talking about their experience. Then they simply could have chosen random fans or do some kind of lottery or whatever.

With E3 being next month, I don't hope for anything too extreme. Not that I don't want new information, I just wouldn't like a release date at such an event for example. It feels appropriate for such a highly anticipated information to take the spotlight on a stage and reach out to as many people as possible, which the E3 is perfect for. It kinda would be a shame to do it like last year where the trailer was basically knon to a majority of the fans before E3 due to the concert. I like seeing the reactions of the audience, which were absolutely amazing during D23 Japan 2018.

They might show something. I doubt it would be a release date, but maybe a little something. I don't think E3 will be the only place for a new trailer. But until we know more about the event I'm gonna keep my expectations low. It wouldn't make since for everything to be secretive either since the game is coming out this year.

I think you should expect something. Maybe not exactly a new game trailer, but something like they did with FFXV where they had fans of the series come together and share their experiences with the series and minimal footage of them excitedly playing KH3.

I think you should expect something. Maybe not exactly a new game trailer, but something like they did with FFXV where they had fans of the series come together and share their experiences with the series and minimal footage of them excitedly playing KH3.

Do you know when that Final Fantasy 15 event started? Just curious 

Do you know when that Final Fantasy 15 event started? Just curious 

I was a week or so before the release of the game, but they didn't really show much, just went on about their experiences with the series and their excitement for XV. So I wouldn't be surprised if this is something similar but not as close to the release.

I was a week or so before the release of the game, but they didn't really show much, just went on about their experiences with the series and their excitement for XV. So I wouldn't be surprised if this is something similar but not as close to the release.

Is 3 months away from release (July) a safe bet?

KH3 won't be out in July. At least I hope not. I want to get it on day one and any day in July is not reasonable for me.

yeah, a July release for the game is more hopeful and less realistic. Not saying it can't happen. I'm saying it's a possibility. I've been speculating for a while now that we could have a July release date for kingdom hearts 3 due to all these coincidences pointing toward a July release. I guess we'll just have to wait and see at e3 or at the first kh orchestra see if i'm right or not. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

yeah, a July release for the game is more hopeful and less realistic. Not saying it can't happen. I'm saying it's a possibility. I've been speculating for a while now that we could have a July release date for kingdom hearts 3 due to all these coincidences pointing toward a July release. I guess we'll just have to wait and see at e3 or at the first kh orchestra see if i'm right or not. 

I mean, there isn't a lot pointing toward the July release, I think everyone still expects November at the latest. But they could still show off something this month for that event.

I mean, there isn't a lot pointing toward the July release, I think everyone still expects November at the latest. But they could still show off something this month for that event.

True, nothing official. November is the most realistic release date because that’s usually when games like this drop

I hope we get at least minor info divulged, cause I wanna get some juicy new info before E3 (assuming there's a trailer either there or at the Orchestra).

Well, considering we're already well into the month, I'm sure we'll be getting some semblance of info soon, whatever Square would let the KH Youtubers divulge, ya know? Either way, I'm excited! :D