Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  

Dang man, you must feel really emotional to get at this point in time! I think we can all attest to the sheer emotion we all have for this game, and when we finally get to play it, it's going to be an euphoric experience, like Marvel fans having finally been able to watch Infinity War and get the payoff after years of waiting and watching all the MCU movies so far!

So in a sense, this is what it feels like to be on the end of the road, to where all paths lead...Kingdom Hearts III!

Dang man, you must feel really emotional to get at this point in time! I think we can all attest to the sheer emotion we all have for this game, and when we finally get to play it, it's going to be an euphoric experience, like Marvel fans having finally been able to watch Infinity War and get the payoff after years of waiting and watching all the MCU movies so far!

So in a sense, this is what it feels like to be on the end of the road, to where all paths lead...Kingdom Hearts III!

You are right. This is something we have all been waiting for (not for 10 years of course). Also, it's been 5 years since KH3 was announced which is crazy.

Respect for all the effort and perfectly (well almost still a few more.months) timed for kh3 to come out

Right? I managed to time everything perfectly for 0.2 as well as 1.5+2.5 (I do kinda wish I played BBS on PS4, but meh, what can you do?) Thanks, btw.

You are right. This is something we have all been waiting for (not for 10 years of course). Also, it's been 5 years since KH3 was announced which is crazy.

I know, it's crazy indeed, to think that we're this close to finally having the game in our hands! I really honestly couldn't be more excited! The hype is real, and I know that I'll get all emotional when the game is finally in my hands! :D  But wow, five years. It's been 11 years since I expected a KHIII, and 5 years we have waited for said game to release! We're almost there!