Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
faemarch

[5-4-18] Weekly & May Updates, Tier 3 Damage Contest, Stained Glass Deals

This week:

VIP offers the KH3D Sora: Party Hat Spirit Part and a bonus 1400 Jewels, another Master Xehanort EX+ medal (3/7 chances), 7 Brooms, 6 Gems (two of each P/S/M), and 7 Mirrors.

Until May 6th at 23:59 PT, the Terra (M) and Aqua (F) boards return for 1500 Jewels each:

Terra (Male)

Terra

Terra: Gauntlets (Rare Enemy Perk +4)

Terra Style

Attack Boost III Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

ATK Boost II & Lux Plus x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Power Gem x 1

6★ Cid 10 x 2

6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3

6★ Chip x 3

6★ Dale x 3

6★ Magic Mirror x 2

Title: Terra

Aqua (Female)

Aqua

Aqua: Sleeves (Rare Enemy Perk +4)

Aqua Style

Attack Boost III Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

ATK Boost II & Lux Plus x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Power Gem x 1

6★ Cid 10 x 2

6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3

6★ Chip x 3

6★ Dale x 3

6★ Magic Mirror x 2

Title: Ventus*

*The 'Aqua' title is not obtainable from this avatar board.

During this same time period, Union Cross offers the Balloon Moogle & Chirithy avatar parts (Skill Perk +3), Darkgnaw Boosters (buffs slots 1-5 on Darkgnaw until May 31st at 23:59 PT), and the returning Young Sora, Riku, and Kairi medals. There are a total of 7 Cross Boards available.

Also held during this time period is the Consecutive Battle Challenge event! Clear these 10 quests and their objectives for a total of 300 Jewels and other rewards.

This month:

This month's Monthly Gem Quests offer 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 1 Magic Gem. There are 5 quests total.

Players can also obtain the Chirithy Ears avatar part (Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) through this month's Coliseum. Top rankers will receive the new Defense Boost V skill.

Special (Limited) Missions this month offer the Red Foxstar and Red Sunglasses Spirit Parts as well:

Lux Collected // Spirit Part

4,000,000 // Red Foxstar Body

20,000,000 // Red Foxstar Legs

100,000,000 // Red Foxstar Tail

500,000,000 // Red Foxstar Head

2,500,000,000 // Red Foxstar Ears

10,000,000,000 // Red Sunglasses

Until May 9th at 23:59 PT, players can obtain the Colorful Balloon Spirit Part through the Tier 3 or Below: Damage Contests quests! There are a total of 9 quests, and partner medals cannot be used.

Lastly, until May 21st at 23:59 PT, two medal deals offering the Stained Glass #5 EX+ and Stained Glass #6 EX+ medals will be open! Each medal is guaranteed within 5 pulls in their respective draws. Otherwise, each pull guarantees their respective Trait Medal and 3 Mirrors. The first pull is free!

Images can be viewed below. Apologies for the delay, and good luck to everyone pulling!

Edited by faemarch

As usual, be careful about the avatar boards. They're not that great anymore, though you could possibly find some use with the AB3Max in each board. (Fun fact: the Aqua title was actually obtainable for free by completing the HD Aqua event. That's why you get the Ventus title in the Aqua board.)

If you can't beat the Tier 3 challenge, don't worry too much. The only things you get from it are a skip ticket or 2, 90 jewels total, a small handful of Huey/Dewey/Louie medals, and a pet part that literally does nothing aside from look cute.

Remember that you have 2 more weeks to get the stained glass medals, so give it some thought and don't rush into things. If you'll recall, the next Org. XIII event is starting soon, and with it comes a new banner. It would be wise to have jewels at that point.

Thanks for letting us know about this, Faemarch!

As usual, be careful about the avatar boards. They're not that great anymore, though you could possibly find some use with the AB3Max in each board. (Fun fact: the Aqua title was actually obtainable for free by completing the HD Aqua event. That's why you get the Ventus title in the Aqua board.)

If you can't beat the Tier 3 challenge, don't worry too much. The only things you get from it are a skip ticket or 2, 90 jewels total, a small handful of Huey/Dewey/Louie medals, and a pet part that literally does nothing aside from look cute.

Remember that you have 2 more weeks to get the stained glass medals, so give it some thought and don't rush into things. If you'll recall, the next Org. XIII event is starting soon, and with it comes a new banner. It would be wise to have jewels at that point.

You know, it seems we're always posting on these updates, you and I! I find your advice most helpful, as I myself am very cautious with the Jewels I spend, and as I only spend when I find a really good deal, I get your sense of caution!

As for this current deal, I'm still recovering from all the Jewels I spent, so right now I'm almost at 10,000, so I think I'll just keep saving up!