Today, a preview and some details of the upcoming PVP Mode in the next version update (v2.6.0) has been released:
- Players will face off against other players, using three Keyblade decks.
- Players have infinite HP, so the objective is to deal more damage than the other player!
- The three Keyblades will be used one at a time in a three-round battle; the player that wins the first two rounds will win overall.
- Keyblade order can be customized.
- The same medal cannot be used in more than one deck!
- The player who gets to attack first alternates each round. Buffs and debuffs that last multiple turns will also carry over between rounds.
- PVP Mode will have monthly rankings.
- The Keyblades that can be used are predetermined during this time period.
Until May 21st at 23:59 PT, four special medal deals featuring the Stained Glass #1-4 EX+ medals will be open! To celebrate over 8 million downloads of the game worldwide, the first pull of each deal will be free.
Each featured Stained Glass medal is guaranteed within 5 pulls in their respective medal deals, and their respective Trait Medals are guaranteed with each pull. Each pull otherwise guarantees 3 Mirrors.
Lastly, until May 2nd at 23:59 PT, the Bonus Jewel and the Guilt Bonus Campaigns are being held!
Jewel Package // Campaign Bonus Jewels // Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets (Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels // +10 Jewels // 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels // +10 Jewels // 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels // +50 Jewels // 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels // +100 Jewels // 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels // +400 Jewels // 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels // +1,300 Jewels // 50 ⇛ 100