•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Attraction Flow Ideas/Wishlists

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Knuxpyro56

Knuxpyro56
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:18 PM

I made on KHInsider as well, but i wanted to get your ideas as well.

Its been a while since we had a thread like this, but i think enough time has pass to bring back this topic.

I was just watching the celebration parades of Tokyo Disney's 35th (which if you haven't seen them, go watch it. Its that good). And it got me thinking about again which rides/parades/shows should be represented in the game. And since we have 12 theme parks to choose from, why not represent the best of them.

So let's list the ones that are already confirmed:

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Pirate Ship (based off of Peter Pan's Flight/MSEP)
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

So i think that some Attraction Flow summons will be represented in already announced attractions (ex. Space Mountain, Tron, California Screamin/Incredicoaster, Matterhorn would be as different skins for Big Thunder Mountain). While some of the attractions will be based off of one Specific Moment (ex. the Yeti in Expedtion Everest or Elliot the Dragon for MSEP)

Here is my list:
  • Monster Summons - (The Yeti, Elliot the Dragon, Carnotaurus, the monster from Journey to the Center of the Earth) they come in to do a large area attack much like the Pirate Ship
  • Dumbo/Astro Orbiters - Allows Sora and Freinds to drop bombs on enemies (in Dumbos case, peanuts)
  • Figment the Dragon/Duffy Bear - (to be honest these guys feel more like health summons, like Tinkerbell but i didn't want to forget them).
  • Tower of Terror/Haunted Mansion - Just imagine seeing Sora with a Terrified face. Too funny. A ride that would lock enemies up, fright them with ghosts and you'd rotate the sticks for a faster drop finish. (i know, sounds gimicky)
  • Vehicles - Sora and co would drive around causing havoc before a big crash (Mr. Toad, Autopia, Indiana Jones, Cars characters)

So these are my picks, what are yours. And you can use any of the 12 theme parks for ideas.

#2 John Horton

John Horton
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:55 PM

Soarin Glider

Test Track Zoomer

Tron Lightcycle Run

Space Mountain

Tower of Terror Rampage

Time Rover (Dinosaur)

#3 BlazingSoul

BlazingSoul
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:14 PM

....Superstar Limo....

bye

#4 Knuxpyro56

Knuxpyro56
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:38 PM

....Superstar Limo....

bye

Sir.....I have one question.

Are you Micheal Eisner??? xD

#5 Perkilator

Perkilator

R.I.P Luigi. He never got to try Peach's spaghetti.

• 655 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

Maybe for the “Soarin’” one, Sora could hop onto a glider that had a mini-turret on one side and a rocket launcher on the other (with magic, of course).