I made on KHInsider as well, but i wanted to get your ideas as well.
Its been a while since we had a thread like this, but i think enough time has pass to bring back this topic.
I was just watching the celebration parades of Tokyo Disney's 35th (which if you haven't seen them, go watch it. Its that good). And it got me thinking about again which rides/parades/shows should be represented in the game. And since we have 12 theme parks to choose from, why not represent the best of them.
So let's list the ones that are already confirmed:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Pirate Ship (based off of Peter Pan's Flight/MSEP)
- Mad Tea Party
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
So i think that some Attraction Flow summons will be represented in already announced attractions (ex. Space Mountain, Tron, California Screamin/Incredicoaster, Matterhorn would be as different skins for Big Thunder Mountain). While some of the attractions will be based off of one Specific Moment (ex. the Yeti in Expedtion Everest or Elliot the Dragon for MSEP)
Here is my list:
- Monster Summons - (The Yeti, Elliot the Dragon, Carnotaurus, the monster from Journey to the Center of the Earth) they come in to do a large area attack much like the Pirate Ship
- Dumbo/Astro Orbiters - Allows Sora and Freinds to drop bombs on enemies (in Dumbos case, peanuts)
- Figment the Dragon/Duffy Bear - (to be honest these guys feel more like health summons, like Tinkerbell but i didn't want to forget them).
- Tower of Terror/Haunted Mansion - Just imagine seeing Sora with a Terrified face. Too funny. A ride that would lock enemies up, fright them with ghosts and you'd rotate the sticks for a faster drop finish. (i know, sounds gimicky)
- Vehicles - Sora and co would drive around causing havoc before a big crash (Mr. Toad, Autopia, Indiana Jones, Cars characters)
So these are my picks, what are yours. And you can use any of the 12 theme parks for ideas.