•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Wisdom Form in KH3

kingdom hearts 3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Magnolia_Otaku

Magnolia_Otaku
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:56 AM

Hello fellow fans of Kingdom Hearts! I recently started a new youtube channel centered around anime and VG discussions and of course my first topic had to be Kingdom Hearts 3. Please feel free to check it out, Thanks 

Edited by Magnolia_Otaku, 16 April 2018 - 11:57 AM.

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead"

• 13,750 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:01 PM

Sweet, sweet, this was a great video! Pretty dang awesome for your Youtube debut! You talked about Kingdom Hearts, so that alone makes you awesome! :D

But seriously though, this was an interesting video, and yes, it does seem heavily likely that Wisdom Form will indeed return in Kingdom Hearts III, given that from what we've seem from the footage, the sliding movement is the same as KHII's Wisdom Form, so that's cool! I guess we'll see what happens further down the road! :3

By the way, welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy being a member here! Also, you said that you would talk about anime and video games, right? So, if I took a guess, would I be right if I said that the Magtaku part of your Youtube Channel name, the Magnolia part...is that a reference to Magnolia, the city where Fairy Tail resides in!? If that's the case, nice Easter Egg, my man! :D

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

#3 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,374 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:50 AM

Not gonna make the same mistake I did when I played KH2  where I almost never used them and had to Max them out later so I could beat lingering will