•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

After watching the new trailer does anyone else find...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 836 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:57 AM

Goofy and Donald looking out of place? it's like they are plastic dolls and it's worse when they stand around Hayner, Pence and Olette and how Sora looks at Goofy he looks so lifeless.

#2 Felixx

Felixx

My spoon is too big!

• 1,948 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:01 AM

Well, they're a walking dog and duck... They've always been out of place xD Don't see anything wrong with their character models though. The boys are looking fresh.

#3 Yoshirai

Yoshirai

川明かり

• News Team
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:23 AM

I'm quite sure there is nothing weird about them. Plus, I doubt they would still be significantly editing shaders or lightnings for the models.

#4 Lycoris

Lycoris

- Marluxia Fangirl -

• 25 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:26 AM

I don't see anything weird with 'em. 

#5 IwasBornAsVentus

IwasBornAsVentus

Mozzarella King

• 446 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:04 AM

I rather think they look a lot better now, than they did in 0.2.

#6 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 836 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:44 AM

But in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 they looked so much better with their surrounding and other characters even Sora here they look... weird like they miss facial animations and stuff but it could just be the engine it's the first time in years that they use a different engine.

#7 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,824 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:10 AM

Seem fine to me. Nothing wrong I see and I wear glasses so I definitely see nothing wrong or out of place.

Well, they're a walking dog and duck... They've always been out of place xD Don't see anything wrong with their character models though. The boys are looking fresh.

Preach!

#8 ITzDarthLordRevan

ITzDarthLordRevan

Half Jedi, Half Keyblade Wielder, All Pisces

• 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:04 AM

I see no problem. I think they blend in just as much as they did in the old graphics. Compared to the old graphics, Donald and Goofy's character models are a VAST improvement. They're supposed to look very goofy anyways. *budum tss* Despite the nostalgia the old graphics will give, I'm in love with both the new and old graphics. Square Enix has had about five years to work with the new engine and with that experience, it seems like they are getting the hang of it. I mean, have you SEEN Twilight Town in that trailer? THAT was gorgeous. 

#9 Kingdomhe

Kingdomhe

Edge of Ultima's master

• 2,353 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

Except for their outfits! It's carzy that they are giving everyone new outfits but them.

#10 Endless Thundaga

Endless Thundaga

The Electric Powerhouse

• 151 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:48 AM

The boys look great in this game, even in this scene. What bothers me in this scene is that Hayner is wearing FREAKING CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCS!!!!!!! WHY?!

#11 Captain Togawa

Captain Togawa
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:58 AM

Really? This was the first time I thought they looked pretty much perfect.

#12 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Mad Titan"

• 13,020 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:04 PM

Honestly, Donald and Goofy look pretty fine to me. Remember, we've been used to seeing them in the normal, PS2 graphic style for a decade and a half, so obviously, for some people, the new graphical style will get some getting used to. I, for one, though, am really enjoying and loving how the characters look! :D

#13 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 981 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:55 AM

dont worry I sure they wont stand still All the time in the cutscenes when they start moving i am pretty sure they will fit right in

I mean ...there are bits and pieces everywere In KH were it seems that characters are aware that something is different about people from others worlds like frollo mentioning that our clothes look weird or that goofy asks peter pan why he can fly so...does everybody just think that these two have a terrible illness and it would be Impolite to ask?