Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

Youtubers; HMK, Skywarding and TheGamerJoint gets KH3 earlier!

They are awesome they deserve early access after many years of entertaining KH fans

WHAT? really? how about dean (soraalam1)?

Probably aswell he was there in the video when Spyro was announced.

Oh my God, I read about this earlier, and right now, I'm losing my mind in the best way! The fact that Square's willing to let these awesome people play Kingdom Hearts III first, or at least an almost finished version of it, that means that development is going pretty dang well! The game could see a September release the earliest, November the latest!

But wow, HMK, Skywardwing and TheGamersJoint all deserve this! I'm really happy for them! They've been dedicated KH Youtubers, and it seems Square has noticed their devotion to the series and how they always keep the hype alive enough that they granted them the chance to play KHIII ahead of everyone else! I hope Soralam also gets this honor as well, cuz he's just as dedicated as the rest of the X-Keepers! :D

GAHHH, THE HYPE IS REAL! :D

I think it is for the KHx event if that is the case then they are really lucky ^^.

What makes you think it is for teh KHx event? I mean, are any of the selected people for early kh3 access going to the unchained key event? 

What makes you think it is for teh KHx event? I mean, are any of the selected people for early kh3 access going to the unchained key event? 

Cause this news is showing just now.

While I do say THOSE guys deserve to get their hands earlier on KH3 than we (even though we also waited 12 years or 13 years) I'm not believing anything untill I see Square Enix posting about this on their Twitter account with names and links.

Well, I seriously doubt that the X-Keepers would mess with us like this and make this into some sort of sick joke. They aren't the type to do that, especially to legions of followers! So if they say that they're getting their hands on KHIII early, I believe them! They wouldn't have any reason to troll us, ya know?

I think it is for the KHx event if that is the case then they are really lucky ^^.

Yesss, they are indeed! Just imagine if we get a KHIII trailer for the event!?

Not sure if any of them will be at the event. however this make me believe that we will get some information about Kingdom Hearts 3. Fingers crossed of a release date!

Yesssss, I'm hopeful that a release month is in the cards soon! I'm sure we'll get the reveal sometime soon! :D

I dont think thats the cases considering Jared tweeted about leaving the states after Pax. Its either a demo at E3 or they get a early copy or demo to play at home and review.

I dont think thats the cases considering Jared tweeted about leaving the states after Pax. Its either a demo at E3 or they get a early copy or demo to play at home and review.

But if I remember correctly,TheGamersJoint won't be able to go to e3 this year and if that's the case, then it may be likely that they will get either a digital or physical copy of the game, or a demo 

But if I remember correctly,TheGamersJoint won't be able to go to e3 this year and if that's the case, then it may be likely that they will get either a digital or physical copy of the game, or a demo 

No. TheGamersJoint is actually going. He said so on his twitter on March 16th. Can't provide a link for whatever reason. 

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan